ANYONE HUNGRY???!!! ;D

LA-girl

P1010050.JPG

Bon apetite!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

dzerklis

you too having solstice celebration?:p thanks for not offering beer dont want my head to explode ehe

LA-girl

dzerklis said:
you too having solstice celebration?:p thanks for not offering beer dont want my head to explode ehe

NO, I'm not offering beer, but there is a Coke for you there on the left! :wink:

dzerklis

LA-girl said:
NO, I'm not offering beer, but there is a Coke for you there on the left! :wink:

tnx, hangovers are over though, i could take something stronger again hehe

BrokenSmile

Oh my God! This is 8O a really huge pizza. I'm hungryyyyy . I use to hate food in the summer but i can't refuse such a delicious .... yumm yumm

Septor

That's mean.Tempting everyone with a pizza and then not sharing it.Shame on you. :wink:

zixac

Septor said:
That's mean.Tempting everyone with a pizza and then not sharing it.Shame on you. :wink:

Just right-click and choose Save image as... Print it out and enjoy :lol:

LA-girl

Septor said:

Oh poor Septor!! :( Well, if you jump on the next plane to Norway, I'll promise to serve you home-made pizza right from my oven!
In addition I'll let you choose all your favourite toppings! And as a bonus: newly picked strawberries with sugar and cream! Does that sound ok??? :wink:

Septor

Yummy yea that sound good :D but I can't pay for a plane ticket so i'll just have to swim over to Norway.What time good for you 6 -7pm. :wink: :wink:

LA-girl

Septor, where are you!! The pizza is getting cold! Hope you haven't drowned or anything :?
Maybe I should call for a rescue chopter..... *biting my nails nervously* ..........
*Dialing the emergency number*...........
Hold on Septor!! They're on their way!!!

HH-65.jpg

Septor

Yea I bet you care.You gave me the wrong directions La-girl,this is not Norway it's Lithuania.I swam all this way for nothing.You wanted the pizza all for your self .*shakes fists*Where will the greed end.Where!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink:

dzerklis

Septor said:
Yea I bet you care.You gave me the wrong directions La-girl,this is not Norway it's Lithuania.I swam all this way for nothing.You wanted the pizza all for your self .*shakes fists*Where will the greed end.Where!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink:

Septor, so youre in Lithuania then hehe its 5min from my home, look whats waiting for you :D

beer.gif

Septor

dzerklis said:
Septor said:

Septor, so youre in Lithuania then hehe its 5min from my home, look whats waiting for you :D

beer.gif

Cool.Got any pizza with that? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dzerklis

Septor, im afraid well have to go to italy for pizzas :lol: btw pizzerias will be empty there cos all italians watching football :lol: perfect for SPers.

cLavain

black_mamba said:
Never seen brocolli on a pizza before
WTF? Broccoli is an essential ingredient, man! :D

I'd ask for a slice, but...that pizza is a week old now! Think I'll pass...

Septor

Who puts Broccoli on there pizza? Weirdos :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm still waitng for my pizza.I want my pizza. :lol: :lol:

LA-girl

CHILL CHILL PEOPLE!!! I will send everybody who asks THE national dish of Norway: The Grandiosa pizza! (No kidding!) :lol: Just give me your adress and I will ship it to ya toll free! Freshly baked pizza without a trace of broccoli!!!
grandiosa.jpg

YUM!!
:p

Septor

Well at least there no broccoli on it yuck. :lol: :lol:

I'll be waiting for my pizza la-girl. :D