Anyone from Sydney?

sweetpea73

Hi. Anyone here in their late 20s or 30s in Sydney? I would like to make some new friends with like minded SA sufferers.

obita

Hi there. I'm a Sydneysider too. Only just found this site and think it's a wonderful resource.

dwn10w

hi Im from Sydney too

I'm looking for a wingman or a partner to go out to public places like cafe's and restaurants in d city. i think this is d best way to get rid of our S.A. I'm not into any funny business. anyone interest please let me know.

obita

It’s a small world after all.
Since there’s 4million Sydneysiders... there’d be a few more on here and we could have a real local chat.

I guess I’ll say a little bit about myself. I’m 27 and trying to finish a uni degree. I came across this website while I was looking up social anxiety to learn more about it – in relation to myself. I think I’ll stop there but happy to chat in this thread, email or MSN. I have a bit of spare time these days so I’m going to try and contribute if I can help on this forum.

dwn10w

how bad is your SA?

Hey guys n girls. how bad do u reckon your SA is? can you rate it from 1 to 5. 5 being the most extreme. I would say mine is around 3. doesnt mean its average but i break out in sweats and literally freeze sometimes when i'm in a que where theres alot of people.

spaz

i would say mine is about the same as yours, but it is getting better with zoloft + seroquel.

obita

I came across this forum whilst trying to figure out if I technically have SA. I've read some serious and extreme cases here... so I think I'd be a 1.5 or 2.

M

Max1

I arrived from Russia for residence (with my wife). I don't want my SA to destroy my dreams. But it's hard now
Nice to meet you all

lost_

Yes i would but does it have to be in the city, i live too far from the CBd. What about the Castle Hill area?
/

Last edited:

andrej_ns

Hi everyone..
I am 23 years old student from Serbia. I came here 3 months ago.
I dont have SA, actualy I love being among the people but its kind a hard to me to meet new friends here.... I dont know why....
So I googled my problem and found out about this website.

So... Do you people meet?
If you want, we can hang out.. I think we can help eachother, I can help you, you can help me :) as simple as that. You need to beat SA, I need a coffe friends :)

O yea, a live in Bankstown at the moment but thanks to allmighty government we have trains :)

Sorry if I make gramatical mistakes, I am still learning English :)