anyone from south cheshire area????????

embo

i'm in south cheshire. It would be great if there was anyone in this area to meet up with and chat. There must be someone!

I'm 36 female married and would like to chat to male or females.

xxxxxxxxx

Danfalc

Banned
Im from cheshire,but more north east,macclesfield to be exact :) Im no way near well enough to consider meeting up wid someone tho i have problems just getting out.Im on here alot tho so feel free to get in touch.Oh and im 22

embo

hi
thanks for replying. sorry to hear your'e not so good at the moment.

neither am i to be honest. feel like a complete hermit. hardly go out of the house at the moment.
how long have you felt like this and how do you cope ?
XXXXXXX

miss_amy

Hi Embo,

I'm nowhere near you but we are in a similar place in life. I am 34 and married. If you wish to chat that would be nice.

Amy

Danfalc

Banned
embo said:
hi
thanks for replying. sorry to hear your'e not so good at the moment.

neither am i to be honest. feel like a complete hermit. hardly go out of the house at the moment.
how long have you felt like this and how do you cope ?
XXXXXXX

No worries :) And ive been like this since i was about 18.... so 4 years now.Ive had anxiety and depression longer than that,but round 18 was when i stopped going out and totaly isolated myself and it really took hold.

Erm and to be honest i dont cope,i struggle to get out of bed at the mo or tidy my flat ect im really lucky as in my mum is so supportive,and ive met someone online whos like my soulmate and i keep going for her and just the hope one day things can get better.