Anyone from N.Y. wanna meet ?

kim819

Hey everyone, is there anyone else out there, who is sick and tired of always being bored and alone? I just want to meet some people who are like me, to hang out and do whatever. Remember, i'm just as shy as you are, so you don't have to feel nervous or intimitaded by me. I'm actually a very fun person to hang out with! All I can do is try, right? Let me know. Oh, i'm 27, single and I have no kids. I like to do alot of things from taking walks to riding on the most scariest rollercoaster. Let me know. 8)

Jess333

I'm in Oregon, but if I was in NY, I would love to hang out. I"m 28 no kids, and bored.

Adam

Lets see.... one of you is in NY and one is in Oregon, well I'm in Nebraska so why don't you meet each other half way right here in Nebraska? I guess it's settled then, party In Nebraska, everyones invited!

Orlando

AWWWWWWWEEESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Party in Nebraska!

I'll bring the potato chips! When should I get there?
Does anyone like Doritoes?

Orlando

Hi again,everyone.

I was just joking. I would really like to hang out with ya'll but my college takes up most of my time right now.......But thanks for asking.

gen1cummins

hey there im in Ny also and in need of some friends especially ones who can understand a little about the SA, contact me if interested you suond like a fun person!! :D

desperate

kim819 said:
Hey everyone, is there anyone else out there, who is sick and tired of always being bored and alone? I just want to meet some people who are like me, to hang out and do whatever. Remember, i'm just as shy as you are, so you don't have to feel nervous or intimitaded by me. I'm actually a very fun person to hang out with! All I can do is try, right? Let me know. Oh, i'm 27, single and I have no kids. I like to do alot of things from taking walks to riding on the most scariest rollercoaster. Let me know. 8)

HEY THERE! IM VERY FUN TOO AND WOULD LOVE TO MEET PEOPLE WITH THE SAME KIND OF PROBLEM THAT REALLY WANT TO WORK AND GET OUT SOMETIMES. LET ME KNOW. IM IN MANHATTAN AND IN REAL NEED OF FRIENDS! CHEERS

Nikka003

i live in Manhattan but im agoraphobic. i do ponder how cool it would be to go out for nearby walks and parks and chill with pple who would understand. im 27, female and shy at first.

I'm in Jamestown (at the other end of I-86 from NYC) and would love to find someone to hang out with and maybe a bit more. Especially at this time of year, it's not easy being alone...