Anyone else red in the face on a daily base-is

k8steroonis

Hi guys,

Thought I'd at least throw down a rhyme in the title to catch yous attention! How is everyone? I, myself, have been pretty down lately. It seems all I can think about anymore is whether or not my face is red and if people are judging me because of it. I can't seem to shake this thought no matter how hard I try. It like sucks all of the joy out of the things I even used to find joyful. I've been put on Paxil which is supposed to stop obsessive thinking but it's not really working, to be honest. Even when I'm with my parents this happens, and I don't even care what my parents think about me. It's just become such a problem that it doesn't matter where I am, what I'm doing, who I'm with, I'm stressin'. I wish I could just shake this thought or at least go back to when it would just happen every once in a while. Not constantly. ::(: anyone else out there have this problem? I hope not cause it really sucks. But someone who might understand and share any coping methods would be so appreciated. I want to enjoy life again.

bitingthepea

Hi there,

I get red too a lot ! especially when i talk to people for some reason, like just i had a call from a job interview and my face went the colour of a tomato when i answered!
Ive read though if you say to yourself "omg im going red, i am going red!" then this is make the situation worse but if you tell yourself "okay im going blue, im going soooo blue" this apparently makes it better :D

I did try this technique out last week in a social situation and it kinda worked.

k8steroonis

That's kinda funny to tell myself I'm blue haha. I'll try it. Although I literally feel like this ALL the time cause I worry so much about it. I think I need to see someone about it.