Anyone else imagine this? Or am I crazy?

Alright, this is sort of hard to explain.

A lot of the time, pretty much only when I'm in my house, I act as if there were cameras around me, imagining that my life is being filmed as a documentary or something. It's like I need so badly for my talents/thoughts/experiences to be viewed by someone other than me, because I truly think there's some pretty interesting stuff going on in my life and in my head. I almost see myself as a character, how all my witty one-liners would be perfect for some sitcom or something, or how interesting it would be for some actor to portray my life in a movie somehow. Now don't get the idea that I think highly of myself, if I did, I wouldn't be socially phobic, and I would have ten times more confidence than I do now.

I'm just wondering if anyone else thinks of their life as sort a documentary, just so you feel that your individuality and identity is being recorded somehow, and that it's actually meaningful to the world? Maybe I think about this more because I'm a musician, I dunno. Tell me what you think.

Carrot

Wow. That is so weird! I totally feel like that sometimes. I just figured I was watching too much TV or something.

KVCC

That's basically REAL for me.

The new house I moved in(live with parents) is right next to a really busy street, and people sit outside MY ROOM(which is the closet to the street) and smoke cigs or something like that, but ALWAYS outside my room.

I get really paranoid that someone is watching me through the window...

Well I don't feel like I'm being watched, rather that I wish that someone was watching me, wishing someone other than myself actually cared to analyze me and every move/thought of mine.

Len

Maybe it is just fantasy. Sometimes I wish I was a professional footballer and sometimes I have great ideas for inventions and business ideas but in the end it is all just wishful thinking. Nothing wrong with being a dreamer!

akele

Day_Tripper said:
Well I don't feel like I'm being watched, rather that I wish that someone was watching me, wishing someone other than myself actually cared to analyze me and every move/thought of mine.

you guys could make movies of yourselves!

DannieCleo

my best one liners/"comebacks" almost always occur when im alone (or on rare occasions, around immediate family)

I sometimes imagine canned laughter lol (it has to be canned. Live studio audience with MY SA?!? are you nuts?!?!) so glad i am not the only one who does this...

Michie3

Sometimes I feel like that... and I tend to act a bit melodramatically even if no one is around and talk out loud to myself... actually I'm a WHOLE LOT louder and bouncier when I'm all alone!

=^..^=

Michie3 said:
Sometimes I feel like that... and I tend to act a bit melodramatically even if no one is around and talk out loud to myself... actually I'm a WHOLE LOT louder and bouncier when I'm all alone!

=^..^=

Yeah, same here.

This may sound wierd, but when I was homeschooled sometimes I pretended I was someone else. I mean really got into it and it lasted for like a week or somethin :roll: So you're not that wierd.