Anyone else hate Miley Cyrus?

Bianca

I saw an interview of her on the red carpet for the Golden Globes and she was so obnoxious...

Thelema

recluse said:
I think she's cashing in on her dads fame.

LOL nobody gives a rats ass about him and his achy breaky heart. :lol:

They'd probably be living in a trailer if her dad didn't use her to pay the bills at the cost of her losing her childhood

FamousFive

Yeah, even when she was supposed to be a good girl she already looked like a tart. I was surprised that people found her leaked myspace pictures surprising. It wasn't obvious that she'd do take pictures like that? :?

This may change someday, but as for now I'm rooting for her quasi-rival Selena Gomez.

selena_gomez_1208561566.jpg

Ahem. (She's really pretty, though!)

Bianca

Neph said:
wats so great about her

exactly! what is so great about her? why are teeny boppers obsessed with her and her show? i even know of 18 year olds that are Miley Cyrus fans...I just find it very strange.

Walk

I just saw her interview at the '09 Golden Globe Awards on youtube. She didn't seem obnoxious there. Although as a really young star who's probably at the peak of her fame, it's understandable if she's all into herself.

I personally don't think she's that hot.

I'm sure many if not most girls have naughty pictures of themselves and I see nothing wrong with it. Pretty harmless. Besides, "good girls" are the ones who have bottled up emotions concerning their sexuality, so it's not surprising to see them act out their normal human sexuality once in a while.

Predacon

I could do without seeing her on the TV all the time, but then I'm hardly the target audience and eventually they'll move on to the new flavour of the month.

Walk

RiiyaRox_ said:
Walk said:
I'm sure many if not most girls have naughty pictures of themselves and I see nothing wrong with it. Pretty harmless. Besides, "good girls" are the ones who have bottled up emotions concerning their sexuality, so it's not surprising to see them act out their normal human sexuality once in a while.

Are you also one of those people who think SOMETHING must have gone on at girls' slumber parties? These days it may be true, but it didn't always be that way.

Also, I disagree that taking naughty pictures (and then posting them on myspace where everyone can see them) is harmless. See the Sexpresso thread for more.

Yes, I firmly believe that most if not all girls have had some form of lesbian/bicurious experience at least once in their lives.

I didn't see how the "sexpresso" thread proved that a girl taking sexual pictures of herself is bad. The only people that care when a girls' "naughty" pictures get exposed are from people who think it's somehow immoral. In other words, per se, I don't see anything wrong with a girl taking pictures of herself in her thong. However, if she's being very narcissistic about herself, ok I can see how it's stupid, but you don't necessarily have to be posting up naked pics to be narcissistic. Narcissism is both annoying and a turn off for me. But girls taking pics of themselves isn't necessarily narcissistic, not in the strict sense; girls like feeling sexy. And if they do it in a not too narcissistic way, it's alright with me.

It's like "oh my god, Vanessa Hudgens took pictures of herself when she was 16!" Big deal. Is she a bad person? No. She's probably one of the nicest celebrities out there, judging by her off screen personality.

But that's society. There's lots of other things in society that don't make sense... like how an 18 year gentleman can be blown to pieces in Iraq yet he can't even sip a beer in the country he's defending, or how beer is legal yet weed isn't, etc.

Emma

I feel sorry for her, she's just some kid who's in the spotlight for now, eventually it will fade...or she'll turn to drugs and get fat....or pregnant...or have a botched facelift or botox and end up looking like a scared cat....her parents should have kept her out of the spotlight until she was older. 8O