Anyone DRY at home?

fastball2929

I currently suffer from hyperhidrosis of the hands and feet and to a lesser extent in my armpits. It's so weird how I'm dry pretty much 95% of the time at home. I only might sweat when I'm watching an exciting sports game or something like that but even then I can go right next to the A/C for like 15 seconds and I'm all dry again.

I see that most people still sweat while they are at home, but you have no idea how comfortable I am. I actually feel like a normal person with WARM and dry hands. The feeling is amazing and I often take it for granted. However, it seems that as soon as I put on my shoes and walk out my front door I begin to sweat as usual (which is pretty bad).

Anyone else like this?

fastball2929 said:
I currently suffer from hyperhidrosis of the hands and feet and to a lesser extent in my armpits. It's so weird how I'm dry pretty much 95% of the time at home. I only might sweat when I'm watching an exciting sports game or something like that but even then I can go right next to the A/C for like 15 seconds and I'm all dry again.

I see that most people still sweat while they are at home, but you have no idea how comfortable I am. I actually feel like a normal person with WARM and dry hands. The feeling is amazing and I often take it for granted. However, it seems that as soon as I put on my shoes and walk out my front door I begin to sweat as usual (which is pretty bad).

Anyone else like this?

It happens to me as well.

RoadieJr78

fastball2929 said:

Anyone else like this?
Yeah, sometimes not all the time.

Its fucking bullshit, just teasing you with normal life.

fastball2929

^ No kidding it's a teaser, however, it is nice that I'm at least dry half my day (when I'm at home). I can't imagine sweating constantly all day and all night long.

Phoenix_Elite

fastball2929 said:
^ No kidding it's a teaser, however, it is nice that I'm at least dry half my day (when I'm at home). I can't imagine sweating constantly all day and all night long.
Yeah, but it's annoying to be sweating outside and remember how comfortable it is to be dry. I love that, when I go to bed, with the lights off and the TV on, I can read a good book without wetting the pages. :)

fastball2929

Phoenix_Elite said:
fastball2929 said:
Yeah, but it's annoying to be sweating outside and remember how comfortable it is to be dry. I love that, when I go to bed, with the lights off and the TV on, I can read a good book without wetting the pages. :)

Wow, I'm exactly the same way. You see, us HHers have more in common than we thought. :D

You also have no idea the difference in work I do at school and at home. I work much more efficiently at home because I don't have to constantly wipe off my hands. It's also nice that my paper isn't all messed up because of the wetness. My handwriting is much neater too because I can actually rest the side of my right hand on the paper instead of only my wrist.

Phoenix_Elite

fastball2929 said:
Phoenix_Elite said:
fastball2929 said:

Wow, I'm exactly the same way. You see, us HHers have more in common than we thought. :D

You also have no idea the difference in work I do at school and at home. I work much more efficiently at home because I don't have to constantly wipe off my hands. It's also nice that my paper isn't all messed up because of the wetness. My handwriting is much neater too because I can actually rest the side of my right hand on the paper instead of only my wrist.

Agreed, I try to do all my homework at home because of that. I hate it when the teacher writes too much on the board. Sometimes I don't copy the board and ask for my friend's notebook so I can write it at home. I also love working on the computer much more than with a pencil, let alone a pen. :)

I guess we do have more in common than I thought...

woofytalk

Are you even sure you suffer from Hyperhidrosis? I don't mean to offend with that question, it's just that HH sufferers sweat a LOT.

If you're barely sweating, why are you rubbing it in all our faces? :lol:

fastball2929

No, I'm positive I have HH. We don't sweat "less," per se; we just simply don't really sweat at home, but we sweat like the rest of people with HH as soon as we step outside. It's pretty weird.

rambo87

^ yup, that man is right... i sweat so much on my hands sometimes it burns.. really really burns. it burns so much i wish i would just die. and my feet sweat so much i have to buy a new pair of shoes every month... no expensive and cool shoes for me :(

fastball2929 said:
No, I'm positive I have HH. We don't sweat "less," per se; we just simply don't really sweat at home, but we sweat like the rest of people with HH as soon as we step outside. It's pretty weird.

Even the weather is cold out there. My hands & feet still sweat.
Weird.

Bonsai

I am drier at home, but not often bone dry. If i do any sort of housework, im a puddle of sweat. But sometimes just sitting in front of the TV, i can get dry. It takes a while though - mainly due to my T-shirt being wet under the arms.

JP81

I would say this is the case for me in winter or when it's cool. No problems at home, then step outside to face the day...off it goes.

At the same time, I will still sweat bucketloads at home during the height of summer.