anybody ever take seroquel?

Niceguy23

If so what was it for? and did you have any side affects? My doctor gave it to me so i can sleep she says. out of several medications it is the only medication that works so I can sleep. But after I get up to 75 and 100 mg it has a bad side affect. right when I feel like ima knockout I get severe hunger and if i fall sleep before the hunger kicks in i usually wake up in the middle of the night and have to eat. Anyone else feels this way?

Intrama

Yeah when I ended up in hospital the second last time they put me on it. I ended up feeling very 'off'. I had bad side effects from it.

I remember getting very dizzy on small(ish) amounts.

MFDunn

I was on seroquel for a while for general mood disorder/depression (and my doctor also thought I was bipolar when I was coming off of medication related benzo withdrawal from Ativan with my directed use as per the bottle's instructions..) Anyways, I didn't stay on it because even at only 50-100mgs I was very tired, groggy, lazy, and I felt like I was in a daze and that it was hard to think...plus sexual side effects like having a harder time getting and maintaining an erection with it. I was diagnosed with a slightly paranoid form of OCD (mostly bdd), and was prescribed risperidone before bed (similar to seroquel) and fluvox.