Anybody else like this?

LittleMissScareAll

I was actually feeling ok for a few weeks(which is unlike me)...then I went to Tennessee for the weekend, still felt ok while I was there...but then when I got back home I felt very depressed again. :( I always seem to be more depressed when I get home from a weekend trip or a vacation or something...I just wish I could stay there and not come back home. Does anybody else feel this way when you go out of town or out of state or whatever?

SilentOutlaw

I know whenever I go on a vacation, which isn't very often, I feel better and more relaxed. Then when I arrive home it is pretty depressing and I feel like the same old me again.

june

I know how you feel, I visited my parents for a week for Spring Break, I was fine and actually being social before I went. When I got back to college I spent the next three weeks in my room depressed.

shyandnumb

When I was still vacationing, I would feel this way. It was sad to go back a place that reminds you of your problems, especially when you are alone.

Yeah, I went to York for a few days a couple of months ago, and for about 2 weeks after getting back I felt pretty bad, I'd gotten used to being away from the source of my SA, and I'd loved spending so much time with my boyfriend. Coming home is the worst part of going on holiday.