Anybody else had it with people

redmatter

I really have. I'm tired of those people close to me using my weaknesses against me, after thinking they cared about who I was. Not the case, they couldn't care less about me, only in some image I'm supposed to be. It's like, we care because we have to frankly, we couldn't care less as to what's really bothering you.

This has gotten so out of hand I really like the idea of forgetting everyone just the same as they forgot me. I am bitter and angry with life, though I tried to keep that part to myself (that's the part they kept trying to hit like a pinata), it didn't work. Now I have to physically get away for my own sanity.

Not being good at understanding what people need from me this is a hard road, but I think I'd rather die on the road alone than the other way. What does that say about people really. I'd rather die with my own struggles alone then with supposed friends and family who take pleasure in watching the sink into quicksand. Then you have to deal with idiots all around who like to read these things and call it being spoiled or young, I call it people are **** if you don't have everything they need for them to be happy.

Guess it just didn't work out my way.

This is social anxiety. Complete alienation... not understanding what a connection is. It's a serious feeling. I don't know what else to say...

Last edited: