any sydney siders?

mikeofbodom

im bored..and really need a challenge for my anxiety. i wanna meet some other sa'ers that i rekon would be interesting to meet....if anyones interested?

mikeofbodom

how bout us 4 meet up......it'll be heaps interesting to see how it all goes....
where is everyone in syd and age?

mike_sp

Hi, i'm new to the forum and from syd too.

ha, so funny if all us sp's meet up. It'll be us all just sitting at a table
sipping our drinks quietly, imagining what we'd like to say but to scared to start a conversation :D

I think it would be a cool idea though.

redlady

Oh lament - i wish i was from Sydney i'd join you guys. Well anyway i hope you really do end up getting together and enjoying yourselves - she says with not the slightest bit of envy *cough*. No really i'm nothing if not a well wisher *cough* Who keeps doing that! Stop it this instant.

sensitive

hi all sydney siders. i hope you meet and have good time but you must tell us if that happen, we must see what going on with u 8) . i am from Kuwait, thousands of miles away from there. i guess nobody is here with me, i am just alone :( .

mike_sp

yeah, if we did meet up then we could share the experience on this forum so non sydney ppl can see whether its worth trying too.

If we did meet, city it fine with me.

I hope you find other sp's in Kuwait Sensitive.

firelily

I'm from Sydney. It would be really interesting to meet and you can never have enough friends afterall! I'm always looking to expand my (pretty small) social circle.

mike_sp

I like the idea of meeting up with fellow sp's but when i think of accually doing it feel too unready.

But If it ever happened we could take turns introducing ourselves and our problems with SP, kinda support group style i guess.

Has there been any responses yet mikeofboredom?

mikeofbodom

firelily is up for a meeting....we need more....to be honest i don't know why im doing this...i just wanna challenge myself :p anyway...any others??