Any side affects to using the iontophoresis machines

cejela

Alright I am new to this site, so I am a little confused how you keep up with new postings. I wrote one on how to make a iontophoresis machine yourself and do not see it posted unless I go to a topic I replied from earlier. Maybe I should paste it on a new topic?/

Also the new question at hand is I have not read much on side effects of using these machines. Does anyone know of any...if so what are they. I am trying this on my homemade job for my 9 year old and want to know if I am hurting her possibly in anyway.

thanks

Hyper-Hydro

Cejela one serious side effect of iontophoresis devices is a cash flow out of online pharmacies, when people stop buying all their crap :D

cejela

Hyper-Hydro

Hence the reason I made mine. Once I saw how simple it was and did not want to wait to get my doctor to write a script...or work with French batteries, or convert one to a 9 volt battery anyway...make the recepticals deeper, etc and many have stated in all of these forums, I thought ...Heck I can make my own... as long as I can only shock my daughter and not kill her...whats the harm! :evil:

I actually tested it a lot before I tortured her!