any help would be really appreaciated, i dont know whatto do

why_do_I_try

heres my problem; i met a girl at school who i hadnt really seen much of before then, we got on really well and we emailed, talked in school and stuff for about a month as friends, then there was the school prom for the 5th years when two of her friends came up to me and said she liked/fancied me. this wasnt a great thing as i was surrounded by people all night and when i finally had a little time to myself to sort myself out and calm down a bit (slight panick attack was happening) this happened :oops:, i said i didnt like her in that way (complete lie) and now we're still friends but like her soooooooo much.

weve finished school now and the only way to talk to her is by msn messenger, i hate it because weve never tlked about what happened that night and i wanna ask her out of something.

and one other problem (as always) shes really outgoing and of course im not. she even invited me over with a few of her friends but i got out of it by being really ambiguios as to whether i would go (wanted to but sp stopped me!)

do you think she still likes me? or did i mess up too big on that night? what should i do?

if you have read all of my post thank you so much, i waffled on a bit.

redlady

Well i think the fact that she remained your friend after you told her you didn't like her is a good sign - she's not spiteful to boot. Do you know her well enough to predict how she will react if you tell her why you lied about your true feelings? Maybe you don't want to go that far - but i agree with thoughtless and think you should go for it - at least tell her that you like her, i'm sure she will still reciprocate your feelings and will be happy that you are finally being honest with her.

Thoughtless - your quote "even the rain and the sun make a beautiful rainbow together" is just beautiful.

Scottish_Player

All i can say is go for it, ask her on MSN if she would like to do somthing with just you and her, but what i can say is dont keep her waiting too long as she will soon get fed up waiting and may end up meeting someone else.

It dosent matter that you have 2 diffrent personalities, she obvioulsy knows what your are like and she likes you for the way you are.

All the best with it and i realy hope you ask her, if not can you pass me her msn addy and i will ask her :p :wink: