any girls with hh?

AvinaKo

"I find it quite frustrating in the summer when every other girl is in pretty sandles and dolly shoes, as my feet normally end up sliding about in those type of shoes."

I feel the same way. :\ I'm 15 and female. I've had this irritating issue for maybe two or three years now. It's awfully embarrassing, as I sweat a lot on my hands, feet, back, and arm-pit area. D<

I'm in the habit, actually, of wearing tank tops or long-sleeved tops that I'm able to push the sleeves up so no one can notice sweat stains. I don't have many black tops anymore. ^^;

BEA

*raises hand* I'm a girl.

I have the whole issue around sandals/flip flops - I have to wear socks with every pair of shoes - so it's pretty much trainers or nothing really.

Once last summer I thought I'd risk flip flops - I was only nipping to the shop. My feet got so sweaty & slippery that I ended up walking bare footed :cry:

When I was little my Dad used to call me 'Leaky' - they didn't understand it was an actual problem.

I feel like such a freak :cry:

darknight

I am part of your crew. I suffer frm axillary HH I don't know when we I noticed my sweat probably 8th grade. but I do know that I have always had bad hygeine only it never bothered me in elem or middle. HS the last 2 yrs we very hard for me. I had a competition last year which um did n't go very well it was a state competion. I was glad and sad when I lost bc all through out the competion we had to dress nice. And prom and gradnite. Grandnite wasn't that great and prom forget it. i wish I hadn't go I somehow convinced myself that it wouldn't be so bad.And Now i'm in college. I am 18 and already frm the first day of school everyone noticed. it's been 3weeks this week is the 4th um I wear a black shirt everyday to school. I go to school every other day. I used to where nice clothes. but when I go out I wear black shirts. I am finally going to get help frm a doctor who deals with HH. my doctor finally refferred me in the summer. tnk goodness. although she didn't see a problem. I have been useing hypercare (the bottle) for 2yrs and hasn't helped, it last 1hr or less. I am the only one in class with this problem. I als tried secret Clinal strengh(it didn't help me)while everyone else is wearing tanks and long sleeve tops and jackets. I can't. I recently went out and pple noticed I had a problem. I am noticing that pple notice even more now.I hate it when I her the words"I feel so srry for her". College is really difficult bc I know that the students and the staff notices luckily our college doesn't have dorms. I am glad to finally see a derm bc then I will be able to get the products I want bc I'm not allowed to order off line. and noone elss in my bfamily suffers frm HH. :( . You will find my stories on esfbchannel.com (I have the same usrnme)

I'll keep u posted .

Trying to keep my head up. :D