anxiety

johnny 85

well i just realised something, dont know if its a good thing though. i found out that i have anxiety problems even when im not out tryin to socialize !! im more worried now because i dont think therapy can cure this. even when i was in a comfortable environment i got anxious and had a panic attack. my ould fella suffers from anxiety and no offence to him but i dont wanna turn out like him. its scary to see him suffer from panic attacks , hes always on edge and cant relax!! i dont wanna go on meds but im thinkin now that i mite have no other choice. im hoping someone will write back and tell me dis is curable::(:

Kustamogen

Banned
sounds a lot like me....even in comfy situations (being at home etc) I can get anxious so quick and work myself into a bad attack....

I sure hope it can be cured cuz I dont wanna live the rest of my life like this....therapy can be good for some people....and same with meds.....might as well try them asap since it sounds like that kinda anxiety is just popping up.

not much has worked for me so far in the last 10yrs....Im even thinking about trying meds AGAIN....ugh....dont really wanna though

enchantress24

I'm the same way. Always on edge..fearing the worst. I have panic attacks about 2 or 3 times a week. Sometimes I can't even get outta bed because of this severe anxiety. Meds aren't such a bad thing . I've taken xanax (i actually took one about 30 min ago) and it helps me a lot. I know there are a lot of natural remedies which are supposed to help with anxiety but everything is easier said than done. My anxiety stems from my my severe depression so until my depression goes aways, my anxiety is here to stay.

AimeeSP

Do you worry alot about things when you're at home? It sounds like it could be generalized anxiety disorder.

johnny 85

Do you worry alot about things when you're at home? It sounds like it could be generalized anxiety disorder.

nope, i dont worry about anything, i actually try not to think about anyting that ll gettin me anxious. i was feeling depressed the last few days ( 1st time experiencing depression like dis) and then earlier today i got a panic attack out of the blue. i was nt thinking about anything, just sort of came on for know reason.

I have generalized anxiety disorder and worry about everything all the time i also use to get anxiety attaks all the time for no reason at all, then i got agrophobia and the anxiety attacks didn't even bother me anymore because i had bigger things to deal with the small anxiety attaks i use to control to some extent, id say when u get an anxity attacks think of nice things and try to get through it as best you can, try to control them like when you get one just carry on with what your doing and ignore it, it sounds stupid i know but it works for me..
On the plus side i go out much more now then i ever did before.