ANXIETY/PANIC ATTACKS CURED HERE _ PLEASE READ

Stathism

After suffering severe panic attacks and anxiety for 7 years to the point where I nearly collapsed twice 3 months ago. Needed to pull to the emergency lane on freeways etc. I would be anywhere and all of sudden cop a panic attack uncontrollable. It got the point where I was recently suffering depression symptoms and nearly sold my business.
Anyhow I figured out what the cause was and I kid you not, I have proberly cured myself nearly 100%. I have had one small attack due to lack of sleep,tiredness in the past month. NO Courses, books, medicines, doctors required.

ALL these years of suffering have come to end due to ONE evil chemical added to our foods - MSG. YES MSG was the cause. Read here >http://www.msgmyth.com/

I eliminated anything containing monosodium glutamate and yes I have cured myself . TRY IT PLEASE. You will be shocked and suprised. I couldnt believe how toxic this chemical flavour enhancer is to our nervous system.

Some examples of how i figured that MSG caused my anxiety and panic attacks.

1- Ate a packet of CC's cheese corn chips. Lost my balance, nearly fainted, blood pressure dropped after 10 minutes of consumption. Full of MSG

2- After having MCdonalds meal containing fries I started getting dizzy, depressed etc. Fries have msg

3- After having a vietnamese egg noodle soup with braised beef and pork spring rolls I couldnt drive home 2kms away. Started to get all funny, headache on the rear of my head. MSG in egg noodle, beef stock, pork spring rolls

4- The final straw after having fries with my chicken roll I started to get all anxious, nervousness etc. Chips had MSG chicken salt flavour.

SO there you go after all these recent symptoms I figured out that MSG was in all these foods when I got panic attacks and anxiety. So I decided to do an experiment and eliminate MSG. WOW instant relief and cure. I couldnt believe it so I thought I'll join this site and tell the world of my life changing discovery.!!

ITS ALL IN THE FOOD - PROCESSED FOODS CONTAINING MSG.
UNBELIEVABLE - AVOID MSG AND CURE YOURSELF
GOOD LUCK!
Steve Melbourne VIC

Infected_Malignity

Even though I can tell you're probably never going to post here again and/or you're a spammer, there's still truth there. MSG can be a trigger, caffeine can be a trigger, processed sugars can be a trigger... the list goes on. A lot of the more extreme cases of anxiety/panic attacks are just simple mental imbalances. It's always a good thing to keep in mind when trying to keep yourself as little anxious/panic struck as you can be.

But is it THE cure? Doubt it. A few people will benefit, most won't. But whatever you can do to prevent the motions... be my guest. I used to get panic attacks years ago so I know what that shit's like. And oddly enough, I changed my diet and never had them since. If I could only do the same for my milder form of anxiety...

AnxiousGuy

I agree with you infected. I think pushing thru shyness over the years has helped me(little by little) but my single biggest challenge with SA is those damn panic attacks. I can be talking to someone and halfway in the conversation it hits me. I've had a hunch that maybe I should cut out stimulants in my diet. I do lattes every morning and that espresso shoots my blood sugar thru the roof. I must be addicted to them.

Stathism

Let me tell you guys - RING ME 0413162987 Im no spammer

I am telling you the truth

Nearly all symptoms of panic attacks/anxiety I copped.

I really suffered towards the last 6 months.

Simply by removing MSG laced products, I'M BACK to the person I really was.

I couldnt believe it!! Do some MSG symptoms google searches and you will see what I mean.

This flavour enhancer has been doing damage all these years and now that Im 36 its build up so much that my body coudnt take it anymore. The slightest instance of MSG in a product, bang panic attack.

You hear thousands of people saying I just copped a panic attack out of nowwhere. YOU NO WHY because you just ate something with MSG and Have not realized that this was the cause.

WHY would i waste my time to come on this forum.

I am here because I believe I know most Panic attacks and anxiety are caused by this- CUT IT OUT AND WATCH THE RESULTS- YOU WILL BE SHOCKED_ THIS GUY WAS RIGHT!!!

Butterflies

Thanks for letting us know - changing my diet and exercise has really helped me.

It worth it to try something that has worked for someone else (if t's not dangerous) - Why not?.

elle_jay

You don't get anxiety from foods!, it can give you similar symptoms which i know caffine gives me a racing heart beat and i feel all spaced out but i dont stop drinking it cause its not giving me anxiety its giving me the anxiety symptoms!.. difference lots of things give you the anxiety/panic symptoms and the only reason its corsing you to have panic attacks is because you are afraid of those symtoms and as soon as you get them you freak out cause you think its an attack coming on, if you just said to yourself ok i just drank coffee as to why im having these horrible feelings it doesnt mean im having a panic attack.. then you would be ok. it has nothing to do with what you eat (altho eating correctly does help you feel better) it has to do with your thoughts!. its your mind thats making you feel that way.. nothing else.. and once you learn accept the feelings for what they are and realise that they can in no way harm you then you'll start to get better...

Exercise is really really good for any type of anxiety!. And yes it does give you a racing heartbeat and breathlessness feeling... but as we all know that is corsed by exercise everyone gets that feeling, so you dont need to cut that out of your life!.

but hey whatever works for you..

elle_jay

ok so i just looked at that site you gave us! msg is in like everything what are you suppose to eat?....

and from reading that. obviously if your symptoms were caused from that then you never had anxiety nor panic attack disorders..you got symptoms from eating foods. lots of people get symtoms from eating foods.

eg. people with ibs or lactose intolerance or Coeliac... people like that, so i don't think you've come to a secret cure to anxiety/panic!. Your body may just not have been able to tolerate MSG... im happy you've found the reason out for yourself... but i really don't think you've helped anyone else out along the way...

I would love to be proved wrong tho!, would be amazing if you could cut certain foods out of your diet to stop you from getting panic attacks!

annie

Stathism said:
ITS ALL IN THE FOOD - PROCESSED FOODS CONTAINING MSG.
UNBELIEVABLE - AVOID MSG AND CURE YOURSELF
GOOD LUCK!
Steve Melbourne VIC

If only it was that easy.
I avoid MSG and I still have anxiety, so what do you suggest I do.

You email addressed intrigued me
[email protected]
Are you selling anything :?:

annie

meme

i was diagnosed with sever panic disorder years ago. i have never eaten any msg mostly due to my mom being a health freak and not letting me have chips or fast food. i got used to it, so i really avoid msg out of habit i guess. it does however make sense that it would cause problems. i gave up caffeine though and that made a huge difference! i dont think foods are the cause, but rather the trigger. my panic disorder is gone now due to a less stressful lifestyle and no caffeine at all.