Anxiety is going to kill me

Auburn

My anxiety is the worst its ever been

(This is a mess of words I'm sorry! Hopefully there's some sense? :shyness:)

I currently can't stop shaking all over to the point I'm struggling to type this.

I feel physically sick, but actually not being sick. Just coughing or when I put food in my mouth I feel like I'm on the verge of vomiting (sorry if this is a little graphic!). I had this a couple weeks ago and after three days of barely eating because of the nauseousness (and realizing it probably wasn't a sickness bug), I saw a doctor. Everything was clear and she said it was probably stress and gave me some medication to ease it.

Two weeks later I've been constantly shaking since yesterday morning (there have been mellow points though), nauseousness, and I haven't slept because my heart for not even one second hasn't stopped beating incredibly fast. My chest aches and I'm tired and hungry as hell I could faint.

Small things that wouldn't usually set my anxiety off has been set to maximum and I'm really finding it a hard time to deal with it.

Things in my life I think could be causing it:
-Exams (I'm redoing my GCSEs and I'm scared of getting bad results twice in a row. But at the same time I've been really excited to go to college, as wild as that may seem, it's fun haha)
-Boyfriend (Never had one of those before other than those typical school romances haha. It's barely been a month and I've never been this happy before. I'm thinking that the anxiety I'm experiencing is happy anxiety that I've rarely had and mixing with the normal stuff and it's basically creating a big mess)

Distractions have never failed me. But it's not mattering what I do and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't exhausted and wishing for it to stop

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
its 'probably' anxiety...

Dont worry, you'll 'probably' get over it..

relax, the doctor 'probably' got his/her diagnosis right..

I hate it when doctors just go all blase on you.

UnderGroundK

I get the symptoms you are describing only when I have a panic attack or when I know I have to do something that would give me a panic attack, like if I know the next day I have to go to a job interview, I would be so stressed until then, that I could not eat, sleep or concentrate on anything. Besides the physical symptoms like my heart beating fast, shaking and my mind racing with millions of thoughts. So, are you in a very stressful situation? You said you have to take some exams, are you so afraid of failing them? As for your new boyfriend, I don't think he is the cause. Usually, when you are happy, the anxiety goes away.