Antihydral?

chubbs

I've heard some good things about this product.

Has anyone here seen results with it? Would you recommend it?

Thanks

Last edited:

Sprawling

Antihydral is stronger than the Dehydral version. Both have the same active ingredient. They can cause your hands to yellow, crack and really dry them out in not a good way. It's not recommended to use this stuff long term.

I have used each for a very short term over the years when needed. I also found that it can aid in Ionto treatments if you put either of them on your hands before your ionto treatment. Combined treatment for a short term basis definitely aided ionto hand treatments.

tiago1995

In my personal experience Antihydral does help, but it has some annoying side effects of its own.
In my experience when I use it I really enjoy the results for the first 3-4 days after having put it on for like 3 nights in a row, this nice dry palms experience can last up to a week, but the most annoying part is when the effect of the cream starts to wear out and the skin on your hands starts to look really cracked/funny and your palms feel like they're half sweaty and half really dried out. However I don't know if I could extend the ''nice'' period of its usage if I reapplied the cream before that ''bad stage'' afterwards came around, I should be giving that a shot.

Despite all that I do recommend trying it though, as I do myself enjoy the relief it provides for the first few days after its effects kick in (it basically makes the skin on the surface of your palms thicker, not allowing the sweat to pass through, if I'm not mistaken).

Last edited: