Answer to jt: "I only wish I was afraid of Hell"

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA-girl

Answer to jt: (Since I promised Zipper not to keep posting on his thread) :wink:

jt said:
i wish i could believe that! I have fallen from god and need to get back to him. I only wish I was afraid of hell as u!

Here is something that might convince you of the reality of hell (Remember: You asked for it) :
Testamonies of people who have been to Hell and back...
(Movie clip)

(I would especially encourage you to see the video from minute 4.30-21!!!!
This is a story about Ronald Reagan, (not the former president :wink: ) who was a complete failure in life and had never heard about Christ.......)

Movieclip (Big screen): http://www.tbn.org/films/videos/To_Hell_And_Back.ram

Movie clip embedded (small screen): http://amightywind.com/hell/thabembedded.html

LA-girl

This was an answer to jt as you might saw. I was not trying to start a new discussion here! I just had to make this as a seperate post because I promised Zipper not to post on his thread...

cLavain

@LA-girl:
A sincere advice: I really think you should spend less time on these fundamentalist web sites. They are twisting people's minds. :(

LA-girl

Well, maybe others in here would be interested to watch this as well. The story I referred to drove me into tears, good tears! And I really wanted to share it with people who are interested.
I don't see why I can not have any input on this subject when people still discusses this issue on the other thread...

Also I don't even understand why you bother to open this thread or read these posts if you are not interested in this subject.

As I stated I do not want a new discussion. This clip was just offered to jt and those of you who wants to watch it...
The clip I was referring to is a story about hope, as I see it...

nedkelly

(La Girl wrote-The clip I was referring to is a story about hope, as I see it.
Can't agree sorry...that scareing people about hell is helpfull.
The information to the links you provided, had a section of sounds of hell...where people are screaming! That's of no benefit to anyone.
I'm not having a go at you personally, just don't think it's appropiate that's all :)

LA-girl

I meant the CLIP which I encouraged jt and others who wanted to watch.
I will remove the last link as I see that might be too much, but if you see the clip from min 4.30 -21 you might understand why I feel this was about hope and that it drove me into tears...

(You can watch the clip from min 10.30-21 if you want to avvoid much of the story where he experience hell...) Maybe then you understand why it drove me to tears!!??
:cry: :D :wink: :D

zixac

Thanx for the link, I found it incredible interesting. I wish others also took time to watch it so they can see what it's all about. Honestly, I doubt most of them took the time. They seems kind of ignorant and unmotivated. I watched the whole story, and i've got moved also. I think I am gonna see the rest of the clip later today.

Thanx again :D

cLavain

zixac said:
They seems kind of ignorant and unmotivated.
Anyone convinced by a personal anecdote available on an obviously biased, poorly designed internet site for religious zealots would be well adviced not to use the term "ignorant" of other people... :lol: Oh, and shouldn't that be "they seem"?

Remus

Staff member

lets keep things more moderate on both sides of the religious fence

and not start more and more threads people are complaining about

Status
Not open for further replies.