Another small rant

DanFC

Man, I hate my luck. I was going to go to a party tonight, the first one of the semester for me and I would have laid the ground for the year. But, wouldn't you know it, I had one of my stellar "breakouts". I tried to fix it like how I usually do with certain compulsions... but it didn't work out and I look terrible. And it had to be this day. Gah.

These little things that happen continually are really wearing down on me. Not only can I not get ahead anymore socially, I'm beginning to destroy my academic future as well now. Oh well.

U

userremoved

If this is college we're talking about then there will be more than enough parties to try and get into in the future. Since that's all college students do lol. Although I'm not quite sure what you mean by "laid ground for the year". :confused:

U

userremoved

A college kid with a social phobia lol. Don't feel bad I don't go out either. Look where I am on Friday.

DanFC

Yeah there are a lot of parties for college students who are sociable enough to get invited to a lot of them :p Of course I could go "clubbing", but a social phobic clubbing alone? Lol, the one time I've gone it was hard enough with people I knew.

And the thing is that I joined a society in which there's a heavy emphasis on social interactions. Since I've missed the first major one, I'll be out of the loop for the future ones.