Another question hehe

Mykul

I know anxiety can cause insomnia... which i now have... does anyone no anything about insomnia that they could tell me?... Because thru lack of sleep... I feel disorientated and light headed most of the day... has any one experienced this before??

Mykul

so you just feel light headed and disorientated most of the day? Kinda like you feel like you are dreaming? well, kinda like that hehe

Mykul

So does anyone feel very light headed.. and very dreamy sometimes? or most of the day... like a feeling that you are just dreaming... ya no like... acknologing (cant spell hehe) things are there.. but you just still feel light headed and dreamy... and if anyone does... is there anything i can do to make me feel like me again... i just miss how i was... is there any relaxation i could do or anything like that????

Mykul

lol's... well with my anxiety.. it makes me think there is something wrong with me... like stupid things.. like brain disorders or diseases... is there any way i could get rid of this.. because a month ago i was fine... it was just until my girlfriend had to go back home to her country when i began to feel like.. well shit!.. I just dont no what to think anymore... im majorly depressed and anxious constantly... i just hate it so much!

Boundless

Yea looks like some kung fu action star :lol:

Sorry what was the question?

Oh...yes of course,if she left you and went back thats obviously going to affect you,it would most people.Sleep loss will be a main one and it sucks probably the most :p

Mykul

yeah, its not like we split up... its just she lives in brasil and i live in england.. we met here in england like 3 years ago.. and been together for nearly 2 years... and this year in june i went to brasil for nearly 3 months... and spending every day, 24 hours for 3 months.. and then being back home and waking up and she isnot there... it really has F**ked me up alot... i never had my anxiety problems once when i was with her in brasil.. but now where not together... i just am going thru so so so much... I HATE the feeling of feeling like i am not in control... like the drowsnyness and dreamyish feelings... just hate it so much

Farrizle

aha!!!mykul,i have exactly the same symptoms as u.sounds 2 me like u have GAD (generalised anxiety disorder) as opposed 2 social phobia.i should be able 2 help u a lil bit.the whole part about thinking there's something's wrong with u & thinkin u're mental or thinkin weird disturbing thoughts is normal,so don't worry about it all. the dreaminess is also normal,partly because of lack of sleep & also due 2 the anxiety.it can make u feel detached from reality completely,even tho u can acknowledge everything around u.with struggling 2 sleep,well,do some exercise for start.playing sport rly helps (releasing endorphines etc. & making u phsyically tired). also,if ur mum/dad doesn't already kno u have anxiety,tell them.it helps just having ur parents kno if no1 else,cos they will (hopefully) support u.ask ur mum/dad 2 get u sum st. john's wort (natural relief from depression) & also ask them 2 get some kind of natural anxiolytic remedy like seredin (a mixture of kava kava,valerian,passion flower & sum other funky stuff,that all help anxiety & brighten ur mood) or just get kava kava (its the most effective 1) seredin u can only buy online i think,but kava kava u can probably get in a health store.if u have a chinese herbal medicine kinda store near u go there as well,as they're natural remedies r quite gd.

wow that took a while,i just hope it helps.if u more questions about dealing with anxiety (not social anxiety,as i don't have that) then add me 2 msn.my email address is [email protected]

:wink:

Mykul

yeah reading that really has helped me.. Well made me feel better in my self knowing that it really is just anxiety.. And yeah i have heard of the St john wartz herbal thing... Which i will get soon.. My friend actually uses it and he has told me it is alittle expensive.. But if it helps me.. then yeah i would pay what ever hehe... Also, my mum does know about my anxiety problem.. and she suffers also from it, along with some of her brothers and sisters... so i defently think my anxiety is herreditary.. which sucks lol, i just wish i didnt have it... But i have delt with it once... i just gotta find it in my self to over come it again...
But thanks for the reply! also i added ya on to my msn... so i will probably speak to ya soon on there =))

I realised that after i was diagnosed with anxiety, I start to worry about my health too. Like if i would contract any illness like heart attacks and so on ..and again it add to my pile of worries ..

Remus

Staff member
I tend to get about 4-6 hours

always been that way, the less I sleep the worse I feel

Septor

My problem is not going to sleep.I have no problem with that.It's going to sleep for like 3 hours and waking up.If i wake up in the night i can't go back to sleep.When I only get 3 or 4 hours of sleep it just make anxiety worse.