Annoying!

chris11

What I find very annoying and artificially embarasing at the same time is this: suppose that I am in public and I stop to think about something. Then, someone notices that I'm looking them--unintentionaly and consiously-- and that I'm apparently staring at their clevage! I was not doing that, at least intentionaly, as I was simply thinking, not attempting to scope out cleveage. So then what happens is that she notices this and tells everyone around her so that they all start to stare at me so I have to leave. I'm not even a sexual person at all!

yumesa

Hmm, I do that sometimes but I try to look on the ground or my phone. One time I was spacing out and someone said out loud "why are you staring at me? You're scaring me" and I was baffled. I just simply looked somewhere else. Ugh, am I suppose to think with my eyes closed? haha

stephen

Yeah I'm a starer of the stare into space variety. It can get awkward when people enter that space, especially when you're lost in thought and it doesn't register straight away.