ANNOYING, INMATURE HIGH SCHOOL KIDS!! HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM?

I was having a wonderful day till i step inside my economics class. I was in my own world and we were going to have a test so i was waiting for the person in the first seat to pass down the scantrons. She gave it to me but i took one and put it for my friend who sat in front of me who got up and then i was taking one for me and then one of my friends comes in. I told her that we did something new in Precalc so i unconciously held the scantrons in my hands for like to seconds and didn't it pass it back and then this guy comes like "Yo hurry up and pass the damn scantrons" with an attitude. So i looked back and he already had a damn scantron so i was like look calm down, if she wanted me to pass the scantrons she could had said something because she has a mouth. Then he just kept saying little comments and I said mm SHut up already and started taking my test. Then the girl and him and his little clique were like ugly ppl this days and then the teacher called my name and i raised up my hand pretty quick and i said i was here...he didn't see me nor heard me so the girl was like...she didn't say it loud enough for everyone to hear but she said something like, maybe if she raises her hand since shes a nobody something like that and she also said oh she's scared...In my mind i am like scared of what? If i get up from the chair i would beat her up, i am a giant next to her and of course ppl only act tough when they are in a group so then i had english class with her and she was with her hand down and not looking anywhere because her little friends weren't with her. It gets me mad, i feel like i should had killed her but then if i do that then i won't go to graduation. ANyways...i am a girl..they were saying that i am ugly and this and that...of course they didn't say my name but it was obvious.

joeljjison

what the hell is a scantron? it sounds like a type of mecha 8O

they sound annoying.. you seem in control though. if i understood things right. try avoiding them... if you argue you'll just get pissed off

4seasons

Just ignore people like that, don't give them a reaction. They'll grow up some day and realize how immature they where. One mistake I made in school was I took a lot of stuff seriously, just chill out and laugh it off. The more you laugh at stuff like that the easier it will get.

joeljjison said:
what the hell is a scantron? it sounds like a type of mecha 8O

they sound annoying.. you seem in control though. if i understood things right. try avoiding them... if you argue you'll just get pissed off

A scantron is a paper where you put your answers(multiple choice)..it must be done in pencil. So then the teacher takes it and put its on a computer machine stuff...and it corrects the answers and gives the grade. The teacher puts the answer key in the system so when he puts the scantrons, it can start checking the answers and stuff.

IceNerveshatter

Re: ANNOYING, INMATURE HIGH SCHOOL KIDS!! HOW TO DEAL WITH T

I got picked on a LOT in highschool. Once I got out of highschool and got older I thought of all the shit I used to take and how I would never tolerate anyone talking shit like that to me again.

So here's my advice to you: Don't put up with it. If someone's talking shit get in their face. Stand up to people. Also, learn to give it back to them. If someone's talking shit about you just talk shit back.

Next time someone talks shit about you you should just jump them and kick their ass. Then people will leave you alone.

Just remember, stand up for yourself and DO NOT take shit from anyone. As a human being you have the right to stand up for yourself and defend yourself.

Depressed4life said:
I was having a wonderful day till i step inside my economics class. I was in my own world and we were going to have a test so i was waiting for the person in the first seat to pass down the scantrons. She gave it to me but i took one and put it for my friend who sat in front of me who got up and then i was taking one for me and then one of my friends comes in. I told her that we did something new in Precalc so i unconciously held the scantrons in my hands for like to seconds and didn't it pass it back and then this guy comes like "Yo hurry up and pass the damn scantrons" with an attitude. So i looked back and he already had a damn scantron so i was like look calm down, if she wanted me to pass the scantrons she could had said something because she has a mouth. Then he just kept saying little comments and I said mm SHut up already and started taking my test. Then the girl and him and his little clique were like ugly ppl this days and then the teacher called my name and i raised up my hand pretty quick and i said i was here...he didn't see me nor heard me so the girl was like...she didn't say it loud enough for everyone to hear but she said something like, maybe if she raises her hand since shes a nobody something like that and she also said oh she's scared...In my mind i am like scared of what? If i get up from the chair i would beat her up, i am a giant next to her and of course ppl only act tough when they are in a group so then i had english class with her and she was with her hand down and not looking anywhere because her little friends weren't with her. It gets me mad, i feel like i should had killed her but then if i do that then i won't go to graduation. ANyways...i am a girl..they were saying that i am ugly and this and that...of course they didn't say my name but it was obvious.