animals...

Yossarian

Bexi said:
spoons??? er yea ok!? i prefer animals, end of

I wasn't arguing or criticising your decision to prefer animals. You have every right to prefer ticks, lice etc to humans. To quote myself...

Yossarian said:
Two, animals are great but liking them because they don't have the capacity to 'fuck up the planet' seems like a strange reason to me. Why not love spoons, soap, rock, mud etc for the same reason? Not being able to do something isn't a virtue. Having the capacity to do bad and not doing it is a virtue.

As you asked everyone a question and wanted an opinion, I gave mine. Apologies if I have a different opinion to yours.

Yossarian

taws said:
animals wish they could fuck up the planet, they just cant because they arent capable of abstract thought. i bet if your pets could talk and think, you'd end up hating them, they would prob tell you all the shit that they hate abut you ie " get the fuck out of the house, damn, you spend more time in here than i do and i cant even leave!" or "get a life man, damn, i thought i was boring as hell and yet you seem to beat me for sheer boredom" or how about "oh my gosh quit fucking complaining already, damn, so your alone, big fucking deal, i have to shit while people watch, try doing that and not feeling bad about yourself damn!" and dont be offended by this, im just kidding though if they could think and talk im sure there would be asshole animals jst as their are asshole people.

lol yeah. Another problem might be that it would be harder for humans to have complete obedience from their pets if they could speak up for themselves.