Angry all the time.....

ColdAsIce

I can't seem to help it but I constantly feel angry all the time. Seriously I don't have many people around me but the ones that are really care for me and are good to me. Yet I'm very snappy and aggressive and usually end up having ago at them, I totally lose the plot, I just see red. Even if I don't like something they have said, most of the time for the smallest, petty thing.

After one of my out bursts I often feel worse and I just end up hating myself even more, after all this time I can't change who I am, I've tried everything to change but I hate who I have become and I don't know what to do with all this anger I have inside its just doing my head in... :evil:

Angie_05

Anxiety disorders cause irritability, so that might be one explanation for your anger. I know that when I am the most anxious, if anyone crosses me or causes me anymore anxiety, I will blow up.

paul

wrestle with pillows

wow that is SUCH a good idea! Seriously, I never thought of that :D

I can be irritable too, but only around my family. When I'm with people outside my family, I almost get unusually tolerant - almost too tolerant.

Do you live in a city, or in a suburban place? If there aren't very many people in your neighborhood, maybe try going for a walk. You could always do one early in the morning or late at night to be sure there won't be other people around.

allanboy

"Depression is the body telling you that it needs exercise". Quotes from someone i dont know. It´s very much true. Get yourself worked up, take a bath and relax. I sometimes get irritated after the shower, so watch out.
Only advice i got

Boundless

I have an inner rage,sometimes i even hurt my self to take my mind from it :| i can get angry over nothing quite easily.

Yep me too, I get irritated way too easily and completely snap sometimes over minor issues that I think shouldn’t get me so enraged. This only happens with family..and the situation just escalates when they don’t just leave you alone (the best thing to do). I feel it could be related to sa as we tend to take things and comments way too seriously and can’t shrug them off as easily as others can.
Just today I cracked it with a family member and as moog has already said it leaves you feeling worse about yourself in the end and takes you ages to calm down and fully recover. Even if what was said to you probably shouldn’t have been said or wasn’t an appropriate thing to say, I still feel I let it get too me too much and my anger just takes over an theres absolutely nothing I can do, like I’m no longer in control of my actions…..i just see red and explode like has already been said. i guess the best/only thing to do is try and escape the situation and go for a drive/walk and give yourself time to calm down and think about something else. Good day

Yep me too, I get irritated way too easily and completely snap sometimes over minor issues that I think shouldn’t get me so enraged. This only happens with family..and the situation just escalates when they don’t just leave you alone (the best thing to do). I feel it could be related to sa as we tend to take things and comments way too seriously and can’t shrug them off as easily as others can.
Just today I cracked it with a family member and as moog has already said it leaves you feeling worse about yourself in the end and takes you ages to calm down and fully recover. Even if what was said to you probably shouldn’t have been said or wasn’t an appropriate thing to say, I still feel I let it get too me too much and my anger just takes over an theres absolutely nothing I can do, like I’m no longer in control of my actions…..i just see red and explode like has already been said. i guess the best/only thing to do is try and escape the situation and go for a drive/walk and give yourself time to calm down and think about something else. Good day

clairet

yep i get angry loads too - sooooo much frustration inside me it is unbelievable. Angry at myself, other people, the world. Ho hum.

lonesomeboy

i get angry so easily. espcially in outings with my family.

my parents just irritate me sometimes. i know iam a bad person for doing it. they just baby me all the time and its suffocating.

today went shopping with my dad. its father day and all. i told my parents that I had a job interview interstate, and they kept on INSISTING to buy new pants and shirt for me. Iam like "no its not necessary. my current pants and shirts are fine". but they kept on hammering to buy some, and it got me so angry I almost screamed in the store we where at.