An incident at the Gym

Orlando

Hi, everyone!

I just was thinking that I have been very naive about people. There are really some evil people out there. There are Hitlers and Osama Bin Ladens. There are theives and pimps. It is certain that the strong exploit the weak.

In the gym today, I think I could have gotten into a fight: A fight that I did not initiate or would not be able to win. Today, I had unexpectantly chose a locker next to some muscle-bound jerks (I didn't know this until I got out of the shower). There was this one guy who was massive, evidentally, he competed in muscle building contests on a NATIONAL level. I remember I just got out of the shower and I walked into the room. The jerks stopped laughing at once and silence pervaded throughout the room. I had this feeling I was getting on these guys' nerves (I guess they could not stand to be in the presence of average human beings!). At one point, I felt that his companions were holding the massive guy back from grabbing my leg like a club and swinging my head locker-to-locker. Those moment were very tense and luckily nothing happened....However, I am pretty sure this massive guy did steriods and usually people who do steriods are very aggressive. I think I was lucky.

I was naive to think that the world is filled with genuine love. It's not. There are really some mean-hearted people out there. However, I still believe that I can genuinely love/care for a few people. I will build my trust in them very slowly. I am certain that in the future I will be betrayed or suprised by people's actions....I am certain of it because with normal people without SP, they get betrayed too (and they may be in a better position than us because they have social skills). They move on with their lives, like I will. (No doubt, we will be licking our wounds! :x )

lonelycody

As the saying goes their are bad eggs and good eggs. You just managed to run into some rotten eggs. Sounds like they were trying to intimidate you or make you feel very uncomfortable, but you are better than than that. They wont get very far in life, its people like us (the quiet achievers) that make the biggest impression in the end as we are using more caring than other people.

Anonymous

Hey Orlando,
I'm glad that nothing happened to you. Nothing bad I mean. When I'm in uncomforatable-makes me feel insignificant-situation at school, I always think clever things in my head and I imagine I'm thinking up a book. The reader sypathizes with me and laughs at the others. *Throws up hands* Whatever works. Hey man, you actually go to the gym. Thats cool. I wouldn't because I'd be afraid someone would think I couldn't do something right. <3

Orlando

Hi, Lonelycody and Nickabcuk!

Thanks for the support, guys. It made me feel better!

(P.S. Nickabcuk, you may have a point about this situation as being imagined. However, it really seemed so real. Have you ever been mugged or felt real danger? If you have (probably have), then you know what this feeling was. This was different from the cold sweat I would feel when I'm at a party. I was worried mainly for my health. [I don't think it would be healthy if my elbow was permeately jutting out of my ear.] This was definately a different fear that I felt and it really freaked me out.)

Orlando

Nickabcuk,

I can only suggest one thing if you get into a situation like I did. Make sure you don't pee in your pants. That would be very bad. :lol:

Enjoy your new home!