An idea I had which might help others too

beautiful

Because I find it impossible to sit down with my Mum and tell her about my SP, I then realised I could write it all down in a letter and pass that to her! Thats what I plan to do friday night - then she can think about it over the weekend & I wont see her then til monday morning (I will dread then)

I dont know why I didnt think of a letter before, it would have saved alot of worrying!

So I thought Id put this on here, incase there is anyone else on here worried about telling anyone, you can do a letter instead (incase you didnt think of it either) :)

kkidd8

sure

Sounds like a good idea. A letter is always a much easier way of telling someone something. Good luck and i hope everything turns out great!!

beautiful

Thank you :)

I really want to feel better, more than anyone can imagine, but Im so scared of the way in which it will be done. Im scared of taking the path towards freedom from this lol

MarCPatt

I wish I had a mother who cared about me, but I dont. Count your blessings and let your mother help you. The idea of the letter sounds good to me. Good luck.

2.gif

beautiful

Sorry to hear that marc :( Im not sure what to say, but heres a hug for you (((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))), that usually makes me feel better :)