An economic band aid

Going Insane

-Cheaper Petrol (Momentarily)
-Creation of Jobs
-Construction Work
-Creation/ reopening of "plants"
-Rising Home Market
-->Detroit to revive in employment(Motor City/ City of Truth)
-Cheaper National Shipping
-The production of the new fuel to be cheaper allowing the public to continue stimulating the economy
(A profit to be made...Not really my "thing" but to those that care for profit...)

Global Agreement (Mainly Superpowers competing for economic expansion) are to collaborate and secure oilfields.
-allow other countries to cooperate as well if interested
1) We will lose less soldiers & will bring many back "home:
2) This will significantly reduce the cost of petrol for mainly the economies of the world, allowing for
1. more affordable medications
2.Cheaper petrol for transportation
3.With the military returning home, can use their "bonds" for school (the ideas they put out may save the economy)
1)The veterans returning home can help with construction (read further)
-->Momentarily decrease cost of petrol and products

2----
Meet with Oil Companies, Car Manufacturers & Government to discuss a venture of switching the fuel source

1) The government starts its own company. A government created 1st generation Liquid Hydrogen vehicle
>Allowing baseline prices allowing the cheapest possible switch for the American public
catalyzing the switch of fuel and keeping the economy running.

3----
Oil production/Sales Corporations also meet to discuss the switch
1)Must state that petrol production is still necessary, but for more "important" things (Read further for mainly petrol production)
2)Petrol corporations must now create the new hydrogen production plant
(My design would incorporate the plant(at least the electrolysis part) enclosed in it's own "ecosystem, at least where the bi product of H separation (CO2) is released thus removing it's own carbon footprint.
(Save the world)
+The main production of petrol will now be switched to Diesel & medications (more affordable) and materials
+The abundance of diesel will lower the cost of shipping nationally (momentarily) allowing the consumer to spend more & less out of the "shipper" & truck driver pocket

4----
Car Companies (American) & all the world companies are to discuss the switch
> They are to be let known in advance to allow time to "perfect" and streamline the vehicles
(Possibly) eventually buying out the government created vehicle company.

>>> For the 1st generation vehicle, we must not ship overseas at first. Each countries government must first reduce it's debt somewhat. After it's streamlined, then can we begin to ship overseas. Each countries economy must first work on itself.

+Mainly the government company is to make the 1st generation and profit from it to reduce the national debt. (all proceeds to reduced the debt)
-After a specific amount of reduction is seen the company is to be bought out.

-This will probably be ignored
>This would require an agreement with the H production and sales companies
( It's not practical for profit)
I call the 34US112 plan
(A type of social security)
(Continuously)
1% of monthly profit of the Hydrogen sales( of all corporations) is to be set aside and placed in to 10 (nameless) bank accounts once they reach $50,000 (each). they are to be then released to 10 different households of different demographics,(assuring the lower income families receive something.)
- This is to help situate them, put their kids through college( more ideas for economy), even allowing them to worry less and spend more.
-Think of it as advertising, help the public out a little now, they continue to buy your products eventually, Basically you'll make more in the end.
2) Each time the bank accounts are released, new households are selected for the next release of funds.
> And yes I consider the North American Nations as part of the US
>>>>It's supposed to say Native American Soveirgn States
>I also consider the "Aliens" eligible to receive, considering our country is built on immigration, but the amount to be less considering they are not citizens yet.
-Remember they also help the economy.

As I see, the "combustion" of the H vehicle to produce H20 as the bi-product/exhaust this H20 is to be capture in a collecting unit on the vehicle and be recycled at the refueling station, so we don't the water and allow the recycling for re-separation of the the H20 molecule.

Fuel to be switch at a later date when materials are cheaper if resources begin to dwindle again... Only a momentary fix for the economy and reduction of the national debt.

Just spreading the word before I disappear in to the darkness...