Ambidexterity, 'dual-wield', grace

Help me out yar? I've been trying to become ambidextrous for quite a long time. I'm partially successful. For example, I've used my off hand (left) to move the mouse for the whole of today when I'm at my laptop working and surfing the net. I can write slowly with my left hand with about the same neatness as my right.

Anyone here has any advice on how to take it to the next level? The reason why I'm keen on acquiring this trait is that I use the mouse, write and do other things that often overuse a single hand. Or leg (soccer) or eye (art). How do I get to the next level where my off-hand/leg/eye is almost as, or just as good? Anyone been ambidextrous since young, or had managed to acquire it?

Thanks for your suggestions.

make an outline of a circle clockwise with your left hand and an outline of a triangle counter clockwise with your your right, simultaneously

philly2bits

I've been ambidextrous since I was a kid. Unless you're born with it I don't think both hands can ever be just as good, but with practice they may get close. You'll have to consciously use your left hand or leg for more things. You could start simple like holding food or drinks in your left, or using a phone on the left ear.

I've been ambidextrous since I was a kid. Unless you're born with it I don't think both hands can ever be just as good, but with practice they may get close. You'll have to consciously use your left hand or leg for more things. You could start simple like holding food or drinks in your left, or using a phone on the left ear.

I've trained to the point that I can do most things reasonably well except writing. Like I can play most RPG and TBS games using only my left hand... surfing... brushing my teeth. Looking for some advice for taking it further.

Thanks for your insight btw. How is it that you're ambidextrous since childhood?