am so lonley

solo1

Hi Happywannabe :)
I hope you are feeling better today!

My friend "smokeybigcat' and I keep trying to send you emails, we've even changed some letters around in the email address you provided (The Yahoo one, too!) , but no matter what we try, our emails keep coming back to us "undeliverable". :cry:

Ice

Ok here's the new email address: [email protected]
Haha :D

Ok today is the day I went to the clinic. I went to the doctor and she asked me what's wrong. "Well", I said, "I think I have some mental illness". She told me to speak louder. I got so embarrassed and I told her if I can just write it down. :oops: I always did that :oops: ... Then she asked me why do you think so. I said, in a tiny voice, almost whispering, that I'm too shy etc. Then she called another doctor. The new one, asked me the same question. Oh my goodness. I rushed through the tale in the simplist words I could find. She said she have a phone number and she wrote down 958-9600. And then I left. It was soooo scary. When I was near home, I felt so bad I ran till I was inside and shut the door. :oops:
Anyway... I have a question: what will they say if I call them up?

solo1

This is just a hunch, Ice.... ~~BUT~~ I think they might say "Hello. How are you feeling today?" What's the worst that can happen? If you are uncomfortable, tell them, and tell them you need them to be patient & that you will need to end the call. Chances are though, you may feel comfortable & go on with the call. :wink:

When I need to make a call that I really don't want to make, I take some long, deep breaths, and all the wile I am telling myself outloud, "I CAN do this." Sometimes I find I can make the calls without a hitch if they will benefit someone else (like my parents)... so sometimes I 'pretend' the call I'm making is for them.

neddy

Hello, How did you go making the phone call, I personally find that it is easier as the person on the other end can't see you and you are able to see say what you want to . Chances are they will just ask you to describe whats wrong and then arrange to make an appointment so you can go and see someone. They have had alot of training in that area and are able to make you feel more comfortable.

I also get really lonely and often wish that I had someone to talk to. I have never been game enough to enter a chat room as I when put on the spot can't think of anything to say. A couple of people here have sent me a pm but I quickly signed off, then afterwards I kicked myself really hard and asked myself what I was so nervous about

Anonymous

neddy said:
Hello, How did you go making the phone call, I personally find that it is easier as the person on the other end can't see you and you are able to see say what you want to . Chances are they will just ask you to describe whats wrong and then arrange to make an appointment so you can go and see someone. They have had alot of training in that area and are able to make you feel more comfortable.

I also get really lonely and often wish that I had someone to talk to. I have never been game enough to enter a chat room as I when put on the spot can't think of anything to say. A couple of people here have sent me a pm but I quickly signed off, then afterwards I kicked myself really hard and asked myself what I was so nervous about
My father made the phone call for me. :oops: I couldn't do it. But you only have to leave a message anyway. There's no one there.
I tried some chatrooms these days. You don't have to say anything if you don't want to, just say hi.