Am I?

Emma

I am so so sick of the people at work, they are so rude and so nasty, I can't take it anymore, I always end up in tears because of how I'm spoken to.

This women, who drags her big stupid ass in two days a week, come in, and every week, she complains to my boss about me, and then I get yelled at, and made to feel like an idiot.

Today she complained about something I did, and i got in big trouble, but the what I had been doing wrong, is something she's supposed to be checking!! I've been doing it that way for months, and she never said anything was wrong, but today, she went off and I got in trouble, how was I supposed to know if what I was doing was wrong, if no-one told me?!!!

This guy at work has been sticking up for me, and he got dragged into the filing room and my boss was bitching about me to him, she complained how i never ask questions and how I do everything wrong etc.

I'm so so sick of being treated like a dog by them, I dread going to work, because I know I'll end up in tears.....I'm seriously thinking I should quit my job, and take a break for awhile, I know its unlikely I'll ever get another job, but I can't take feeling like this anymore....would that make me a big coward if I quit??

gobbledegook

IcarusUnderWater2 said:
Emzywemzy!!

Cute!! :D

So...yeah I agree. Don't leave and get stuck doing nothing. Trust me it's boring :roll: If they are that bad then I'm sure a new job can't be any worse...