Am I the only one here who doesn't find themselves unattractive?

Am I the only person here who doesn't find themselves unattractive?

• Yes, you are

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Yes, possibly

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • No, but only a few don't

Votes: 22 17.9%
  • I am not unattractive

Votes: 53 43.1%

• Total voters

Johno

I am rather happy with my appearance.... That is not a issue with me.... I thank god for that...... Actually to be honest..... In the global context of things.... I am so lucky and so appreciative for everything that has happened to me....I have nothing to complain about...... I should learn to love my life..... I will try.... God loves us all...... Forget about dark matter..... Love matters, lol

N0D

Banned
I clean up nice and can look good if i actually put any effort into it but I don't so I look like a bum.

Solo Dolo

My face is fine, I just want a better looking body. I want six pack abs, pecs, the whole shebang. Then I can do like the other guys in my neighborhood and walk around shirtless for absolutely no reason lol.

if your serious about this and you want some help, let me know. i am getting my license to be a personal trainer. this goes for anyone who might want some help/tips/advice about getting in good shape.

working out is great for people with SA or any problem for that matter. it can not only help your physical health for both short and long term, but it can have a HUGE positive impact on your psychological state. it can be a gigantic confidence booster, as well as an efficient way to release stress, anger, etc. For me, working out is my time for meditation.

Danfalc

Banned
if your serious about this and you want some help, let me know. i am getting my license to be a personal trainer. this goes for anyone who might want some help/tips/advice about getting in good shape.

I have just got back to the gym after a long absence of like a year,I'm trying to get into shape again.I've always been slender for a dude and will never be stocky,but I managed to get really toned up last time I went mainly off cardio and some minor weights like butterfly press ect

I'm quite happy with how I work out but could do with some advice on routines for my chest and arms which don't involve too many different complex combination's of weight's if that's possible?Is it possible for me to mainly use cardio again or am I going to have the bite the bullet and learn all about reps and isolating muscles?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :) Feel free to pm me.

Waybuloo

working out is great for people with SA or any problem for that matter. it can not only help your physical health for both short and long term, but it can have a HUGE positive impact on your psychological state. it can be a gigantic confidence booster, as well as an efficient way to release stress, anger, etc. For me, working out is my time for meditation.

working out only made me more miserable in the short run and long run, I was tired, lethagic, very hungry, put on more weight, had muscle pain and fatigue, was very bored in the gym faced with lots of sweaty smelly bodies...

I manage to stay a size 8 (US 4) without going to the gym, by doing housework and going for walks which have made me more productive and nature loving, and happier :)

He's not kidding about this ;). This guy knows just about everything there is to now about fitness ;). I have experience in this as well (worked out for 4 years in the past), so I know :D. He's sooo willing to help as well :cool:

Working out is not for everyone though - as Waybuloo stated. It is more taxing on the body, can be stressful for a person with medium-severe SA (if you work out at a gym), and requires a lot of dedication - the benefits can definately be worth it though (though like I said, those benefits may not be enough for everyone.

Minty

I don't think I'm unattractive. I'm just reeeeally good at noticing my flaws first. I think a lot of people with SA are extreme perfectionists. If we weren't, we'd care a lot less and anxiety wouldn't have a chance to pop up.