Am I losing it?

Nack

Banned
People in here (including myself) talk about how they want friends and such. But what happen today, made me realize that even if people offer you their friendship you turn them down.

I had someone came up to me and *I assume trying to talk to me* and all i could say was, "Hey..." and i didn't even bother to look. Its like i want to be like this forever... I can't stop it. It also reminds me of some other time not too long ago, where other people tried to chat with me and all I did was the same thing I did today.

I don't know what to do anymore, what i want, what my next move is... *sigh*

Last edited:

Why

its been a long ass time since some1 has offered me frendship so i forget what i usually do

however when strangers talk to me, most of the time i act unenergetic and kinda dismiss the conversation

Nack

Banned
its been a long ass time since some1 has offered me frendship so i forget what i usually do

however when strangers talk to me, most of the time i act unenergetic and kinda dismiss the conversation

exactly!!!

Shift

I am like that too...

There is this guy in one of my classes who is trying really hard to be friends with me and I just can't seem to bring myself to talk to him even though I really want to be friends.

brokenfingers04

Why is it so hard? I hear what thier sayin but go completly blank when they stop talkin and
theres that awkward silence. (sigh/grin) what the hell wrong with me?

Hellhound

Super Moderator

It's exactly the same here, at least in real life.

I think it'as not that u don't want friends, but ur in ur little shell, probably thinking secure thoughts, fantising and when someone in reality cimes to u.. u don't want them to break ur fantasy about urself.. maybe I'm just.. dunno, but next time make urself, u have to! :D