alone and getting more alone everyday

JamesAnderson20

I am a man of twenty. I have social anxiety and have spent most of the past four years inside the house. I am easily mentaly exhuasted, going out exhausts me, talking to people exhuasts me. When I get exhausted, I get anxious and worry that I'm losing control. I'm trapped in a lifestyle that is eventually going to make me insane, I'm alone and it's just killing me. As I have many problems related to anxiety, I simply cannot manage to change things. I have nobody I can ask for help, the only people I can ask already have too many problems of their own.

Joldo

I'm currently 19 and I fear in a years time I will be in the same situation as you. I know exactly how you feel, there seems to be no way out. I also have absolutely no one left to ask for help, or talk to about my condition as I've lost all of my friends.

I feel the only thing that is keeping me from losing the will to live is the small hope that something will come into my life and change it for the better. I guess you've just got to have hope, as unrealistic it may be.

I'm sorry I can't really offer any advice but I thought you might like to know that your not the only one.

flake__

hey james,

really sorry to hear you are feeling so low but i agree with zeroday you won't feel good sitting 'waiting' for something to happen...do something yourself and then you are in control. There are a million things you can do to improve your situation. I can really relate to the exhaustion thing i felt like that for a long time, but there are simple things you can do like eat healthier and do exercise...it really does work! Even meditation. I think alot of people on here would recommend that. But (i could be wrong) i get the impression your lack of energy is rooted in your lack of hope. You need to find your motivation and drive again.

I would just advise to read, read, read...there are loads of ways out you've just got to do your research until you find one that you think could work for you. Every time you read something new you get a new insight anyway. The more information you have the more tools you have to fight this thing. And above all stop beating yourself up, and do stuff that you enjoy...anything, pick up a new hobby, make your day more enjoyable. Do whatever works for you.