Alone - all over again

JonnyD

i want to know if any of you have been through this?

today i'm describe myself as shy, reserved, loveshy, my problem is not very debilitating as before, i can do a lot of stuff i couldnt...

in the process of making myself better i made friends , knew a few people, got back in touch with a few and i came to realise that friends and other kinds of relatioships come through friends...

but now every single friend of mine have their own problems, their own lifes, some have moved to other cities, while others are having children or caught up in their relationships, others are doing the same stuff, which is not for me...

now i'm kind of lost, i don't know anyone who likes the same things i do, i don't have the means to meet people anymore...

everything in my life has become business and work , its making me sad...

alwaysrunning

i get what u mean its hard not knowing or having the capabilities to meet ing ppl who are actually on the same boat as you and then again you dont want to start friendships with ppl who u share nothing in common with right? Im all alone as well literally, but then again maybe thats my fault idk. Im sad because of this too, we all need ppl to relate to(relationships) and when we dont have them its just hard to express ourselves iwriting them if all we do is like u said "business and work". Cheering up is an easy thing to say when you're already happy. But at least talking about your problems or wiritng them down will at least take a small bit of the load off your back.

upndwn

i want to know if any of you have been through this?

today i'm describe myself as shy, reserved, loveshy, my problem is not very debilitating as before, i can do a lot of stuff i couldnt...

in the process of making myself better i made friends , knew a few people, got back in touch with a few and i came to realise that friends and other kinds of relatioships come through friends...

but now every single friend of mine have their own problems, their own lifes, some have moved to other cities, while others are having children or caught up in their relationships, others are doing the same stuff, which is not for me...

now i'm kind of lost, i don't know anyone who likes the same things i do, i don't have the means to meet people anymore...

everything in my life has become business and work , its making me sad...

I'm in a similar situation myself right now, and I have been many times before. It's not that I don't have friends, I have lots of them, but lately I've felt so disconnected with them, and with the world in general.

I'm desperately seeking companionship, but at the same time I'm distancing myself away from the people I love. I feel like I belong on another planet, I don't get the world everyone else lives in.

Their problems seems so trivial compared to mine, but at the same time I don't want them to pity me. I want to be able to deal with my own problems, although I really can't.

Hopefully it's just my down period that makes me have these sensations, and when my mania sets in everything will be fine again. Of course, like always, I have this unquenchable fear that it won't go away this time, and I will be truly and forever lost and alone.