Almost 100% Don't ever give up hope!

redsoxfan

I spent 2 fearful stress filled years in my house, I slowly started to take medicine, I lifted weights and worked out regularly, and started to eat better. Basically sat around and did nothing but think. Don't waste your time in bed or playing video games, you need to help yourself get better! Through a lot of self discovery, the love and support from old friends reaching out, and an amazing girl I once lost because of this, I'm me again! I'm slowly going out, at first I couldn't do anything without my friends with me, but now I can go somewhere by myself with little to no anxiety. Just don't give up hope! Try and stay productive and don't forget about people that have cared about you. From my own experiences take my word for it, your friends might not fully understand, but they'll still accept you, they are after all your friends! They have given me more than I could ever repay. Don't lose hope, stay productive, do anything you can to help yourself. I've gone from terrified hiding in the basement when the door rings, to taking my girlfriend to dinner and a movie. If I can do it, anybody can do it. Just have hope. And Good Luck! :D