Allow myself to introduce...myself...

bredwh

Hi, my names Brian. I believe I have Social Anxiety Disorder, though I've never had it actually diagnosed. The same is true with OCD.
I'm 20 years old and have never had a girlfriend, been on a date, kissed a girl, or even talked to girls much. It goes without saying that I'm a virgin, against my will of course.
I have no friends either. I sit at home all day or go to my college classes. I never go out and do anything because I have no one to do anything with, besides my brother who is two years younger than me. I've never really had "friend" friends. I had kids I guess you could call friends when I was younger (little school) but I was never that close with them and I certainly have never had a best friend.
At this point I'm so depressed and sexually frustrated I feel like I'm going to crack. Sometimes I think I already have. Many times even the sight of a beautiful girl will cause me to start crying. Just the fact that I'm not having sex with her right now is more than I can bear at those moments. So close, yet so far...
It's more than just the sex I crave though, I think. I'm just so lonely. I just want to touch someone, anyone. To be with someone. To talk to someone and tell them my deepest secrets and truely be myself with them.
Do you want to know what it's like being the loneliest person in the world? No you don't.

joshueg

Hello brewth!!, yes i know, more than what you may think.
I have no friends, because whenever i think people start having confidence with me, i feel threatened and scared, i start feeling that they are going to hurt me or laugh at me and i go away from them, so i don' t give them the oportunity to know me.
I hope you are feeling better!!.
If it is difficult for you to make friends, you can start here, on the net, on this forum.
:wink:

Tryin

bredwh said:
Hi, my names Brian. I believe I have Social Anxiety Disorder, though I've never had it actually diagnosed. The same is true with OCD.
I'm 20 years old and have never had a girlfriend, been on a date, kissed a girl, or even talked to girls much. It goes without saying that I'm a virgin, against my will of course.
I have no friends either. I sit at home all day or go to my college classes. I never go out and do anything because I have no one to do anything with, besides my brother who is two years younger than me. I've never really had "friend" friends. I had kids I guess you could call friends when I was younger (little school) but I was never that close with them and I certainly have never had a best friend.
At this point I'm so depressed and sexually frustrated I feel like I'm going to crack. Sometimes I think I already have. Many times even the sight of a beautiful girl will cause me to start crying. Just the fact that I'm not having sex with her right now is more than I can bear at those moments. So close, yet so far...
It's more than just the sex I crave though, I think. I'm just so lonely. I just want to touch someone, anyone. To be with someone. To talk to someone and tell them my deepest secrets and truely be myself with them.
Do you want to know what it's like being the loneliest person in the world? No you don't.

Yes I do. EVERYONE is the loneliest person in the world. Really. Glad you are here, Brian, and hope you'll find support, and provide support, in our community.

WELCOME!

elvira31

Hi Brian,and welcome to SPW,I know how you feel regarding the loneliness,I have no friends as well.But Im sure once you talk to people on here you will find many people in the same situation as yourself,and it does help to talk to others who have had similar experiences.

loner45

Brian, I know what it feels to be completely alone and lonely.
At least you have the youth and some support to change things and turn your life around.

When I was your age my troubles began. I didn't feel the same way as you, until I had to leave college. I spent most of my life working, I didn't really have time for a social life. I was trying to survive. As I got older not being able to deal with talking to the opposite sex made things worse. That, and other emotional issues on top of that, and lack of social skills really makes things even worse. By the time you are my age, life just sucks!

Brian, I don't know what to tell you, but things WILL change for you. I don't know how you'll do (I've my own issues I'm dealing with, and can't offer anything) but you are still young, and can get help. Please, PLEASE don't be like me, and waste your youth being lonely.

Just adding my two cents.

Brian, stay strong.

lally

Hi Brian, I'm new here as well - my names Aly btw. I can understand your lonilessness... I experience it everyday. I don't have friends either; I don't go out with anybody or go to their houses nothing. Believe me my life is very boring. And you couldn't have said it better, even though I'm only 15 I want someone to touch, kiss, hug, and have deep conversations with.

Feel free to contact me, I like to help and I always would like someone to talk to since I have no else.

Marvolo

Hello Brian,
I can understand your situation although I'm 3 years younger - it doesn't seem that itll be better with the SA at me in your age (but maybe?... silently hope so...). Welcome to spw!