Allow me to introduce myself

sshygurl924

My name is Cynthia. I'm 15-years-old. I've had Social Phobia since I was 11-years-old. I really don't know WHAT caused it, but I had it. I never knew that I had social phobia until I started freshman year and it really started getting worse. I was meeting new people and this HIGHSCHOOL. After a while I realized that I obviously had a problem. I ALWAYS felt like everyone was watching me. Wheather it was during lunch or during class. A first I thought I was just paranoid. I looked it up on the internet and I happend to stumble on Social Phobia. And the whole time I was reading the symptoms I'm going, 'YES! YES! THAT'S IT! THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!!' in my head. It just feels good to know that your're not the only one. I don't know how to explain that feeling that I got, but yea...
So anyways since then I've been researching on social phobia online to know more about it and how I can treat it. And even meet people online who have it. So I stumbled on this site....and here I am....

IBM

Yeah i've the sensation that people look at me at joke about me. But i catch people really laughing at me and comment about me. Its awful.