ALL OVER Sweating?

cm123

Does anyone here have ALL OVER Sweating?

Hands, Feet, Back, Underarms, Trunk, Buttocks, Chest and Face?

FOR REAL

Banned
yes i do sometimes, but its because of my medication

when it happens i try to see it as sweating toxins out my system (like in a sauna)

bigchris

From the list you mentioned, chest is the only one I don't have, although the chest hair might be blocking most of it as it's sometimes wet.

And yes it ****ing sucks.

cm123

From the list you mentioned, chest is the only one I don't have, although the chest hair might be blocking most of it as it's sometimes wet.

And yes it ****ing sucks.

Hey Chris,

Do you or anyone in your family have thyroid problems? If you arent sure call your grandparents up and ask. I am starting suspect it may be the cause.....

tbanner523

I have generalized HH also, strangely my chest is not really affected at all. My hands, legs, and feet are the worst. My forehead and back come in a close second. In particularly warm days, my forearms will bead up with sweat. It's disgusting and uncomfortable, and I have yet to find a satisfactory treatment for it.

bigchris

Hey Chris,

Do you or anyone in your family have thyroid problems? If you arent sure call your grandparents up and ask. I am starting suspect it may be the cause.....

Hey cm,

I'm not sure if it runs in the family, but I went to the doctors a few months ago to have my thyroid checked and they said it was completely fine.

bigchris

I have generalized HH also, strangely my chest is not really affected at all. My hands, legs, and feet are the worst. My forehead and back come in a close second. In particularly warm days, my forearms will bead up with sweat. It's disgusting and uncomfortable, and I have yet to find a satisfactory treatment for it.

I am also very similar to you, although I don't get forearm and leg sweating and I would rate my back the worst. Have you tried any oral medicines?

tbanner523

Yes, numerous oral medications: if you search my posts, you will find more info on what I have tried.