All i want for Christmas!!!

Greenade

All i want for Christmas is a hug......a big hug and to belong again

To wake up and to feel the joy of wanting to go out and buy that someone special a nice big prezzie...

To feel wanted again, and to be needed and loved once more... :oops:

All i want for Christmas is a smile upon my face, a smile that lights my girls day, an infectious smile that breeds happiness and spreads among everybody and lights their day...

To stop feeling like the world out there is for others to enjoy and not for me... :cry:

For me not to be an alien that has no understanding of social abilities, that wanders lost among the human race...

All i want for Christmas is an end to my own isolation and lonliness.....to wake up and not breath-in the first breath of an empty void of negative and black lonely thoughts...

To not cry when i hear Christmas carols....and to be happy and my usual silly stupid self... :?

All i want for Christmas is the true me back.....the happy and crazy me back.....the feeling of belonging and safety of your arms...

Thats all i want for Christmas.........keep everything else.....
Thats not too much to ask is it?
I already have my two front teeth so its not that much to ask for really.....preeety please

Oh well its on my "Father Christmas" list anyway 8)

Ade

4myself

Oh Greenade, you nearly made me cry. I also hope that you find happiness and your wishes come true for Christmas.

Chilling__Echo

i'm with 4myself, i was near tears myself. it really touches my heart - i SO know what you're saying... dammit!! i'm feeling so frustrated right now but you're right. i've had that comfort for 3 years and now it's nothing. still getting used to it but damn my bed is so lonely sometimes...

ohhhhh man i'm stopping. i'll be in a better mood later :?

Greenade

Yeah sure is lonely sometimes...when i let it get to me...
8O

Thanks for your nice words.... its nice to be among people who understand... well in fact its nice to be among people :D

I hope i didn't depress you two (4myself and Chilling__Echo) by making you cry.... i hate spreading the lowness, but its good to talk and let it out sometimes... thanks everyone :D

Thanks yetisbabe, what you wrote is touching, it truly is :!: :D

Ade

blight

see if you talked like that as well as wrote like that people would flock to you, you would have more friends than anyone! at least you know you have it in you. you already know that though. :)

young

i'd hug you. but since your name is the name of a weapon that could blow me up. i'm gonna stay right where i am. and just wave at a distance. :wink:

Septor

That's really touching Greenade.I can really feel what you are saying because I feel a lot of what your feeling myself.I Hope with all my heart it improves for you and get something positive out of it.

Greenade

young said:
i'd hug you. but since your name is the name of a weapon that could blow me up. i'm gonna stay right where i am. and just wave at a distance. :wink:

I wouldn't blow anyone up....least of all you young 8O
Come a bit closer, i promise my finger won't slip off the pin :twisted:

You guys have really been an inspiration to me...thankyou soooo much for your replies, blubs, septor,LibertadIlusoria and everyone :D

And yetisbabe i've just posted you one big shiny 6 foot hunk, (cost me a fortune in postage too)......oh damn it i've just realised it would have been cheaper for me to walk, instead of wrapping myself up in brown paper and using a wireless link from within the package to send this message... :wink: :wink: :wink:
(the stamps were the hardest thing to put on from the inside)

Ade

allanboy

I´m with yetisbabe here, i want you to get your wish, even before mine.
Wait by the chimney, i´m having this hunch you´ll get it. :D

Oh, and, if i could borrow a little piece of this wish, i´d really like a bycicle.

scatmantom

I want to be able do things without thinking twice. I want to go to football matches and night clubs. I want to be friends with some females and I want to have a girl friend. I want for me and every1 else who has Anxiety problems to find a perfect solution and live a happy life!

Merry Xmas 2 all