ahhhhkkkk!!!!

durda_dan

f**ucking intrusive thoughts!!!!!!!! grrrrr, arggggg....
i have a thing where i can't have prune fingers to i bought some heavy duty cleaning cloved, and when i put them on my intrusive thoughts cam rushing, crazier than before. just a 5-10 minute solid thought.!!! having cleaning gloves i guess scared me that i was going to commit a dirty crime, and i was washing my knives, and it was just creepy, my head kept saying use them!!!!

Morgan01

My OCD is very weird one day it will be violent intrusive thoughts and the next it will be of a sexual nature. Either way it really blows. Hopefully both of these will pass like all my others one have. Changes all the time.....sometimes a few times a day! I have noticed that when the weather is nice i tend too have better days.

so do you get them more at night because sometimes I can have a pretty ok day but at night I just go nutts with all my thinking.

Morgan01

and knives and forks are a huge thing for me.. it's awful and I have the thing where I tell myself to do it too.. it's awful.. I'm like you want to just do it.. it makes me so upset