Agoriphobia has been my 15yr battle,I think it won...

beckyg

Hi my name is Becky.I started having panic attacks 15yrs ago_Over the last ten yrs I have slowly avoided going more and more places.Now I can't leave the house even to go to the doctors without tacking a bunch of Klonopin.I have a husband that works his butt off because I can't work and 2 school aged girls.My days are full of frustation and disappointment.I am fine as long as I am at home and someone is around unless I need them,but as soon as you say lets go I freek and make up all kinds of reasons not to go.Guilt is also a biggy for me.Anyways I thought maybee there was someone that was going through the same thing I was and we could talk or just try to help each other through.

miss_amy

Hi, Im in a similar place as you. We sound like we have very similar problems.

I have husband and 3 kids. I have SA and avoidance problems and spend as long as I can get away with without leaving home. Im bored and depressed :(

I would love to chat..I have zero female friends. Message me if u like.

nonentity

I'm also a long-time agoraphobe

I too have been living with agoraphobia for many years, 17 altogether( literally my entire adult life). I NEVER leave my house except to go to my psychiatrist's office every 8 weeks. I don't have a driver's license, have never had a relationship, I live with a level of isolation and alienation few people could relate to. Perhaps you and I could commiserate, it sounds like we could relate to each other.