afraid of looking like "a dog..."

no12

Banned
seems like I am afraid of going up and talking to a girl who looks pleasing to me for fear of looking like a dog. Or any girl who seems pleasing to me, for fear of looking like a dog. or showing any interest at all. well I do show interest but I try not to make myself seem like a dog.. unfortunately, that might take away a lot of opportunities from me. Sure I do let my feelings know but ONLY when I think she may be comfortable with it, i dont want to seem like a dog. Call me a pussy, fine. Bitch. Fag. Whether you're woman or a man. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I probbaly did, oh well.

I'm trying to help you girls, don't judge me just because I do this. I'm trying to protect you. Why don't YOU help us guys out, instead of thinking any guy who doesn't care whether he looks like a dog or not, is a pussy. Again I'm sorry if I offended anyone or if I seem delusional. You know I dont have much "contact" at all with "REALITY." With WOMEN, or MEN. REAL MEN, REAL WOMEN.

How can I just go up and talk to a girl, just because I like the way she looks, and want to get to know her?

I guess girls can do it. They're just "being cute" when they do. Guys can do it as well "it's just cute" or HOT, SEXY, WHATEVER. Maybe I have a problem accepting the very "primitive" nature of sexuality? if you even want to CALL it that.

Call me a bit conservative if you like. I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK, women should be more helpful if there are real feelings. Same with men.

Just because I dont do it doesn't mean I'm not necessarily "hardcore". Same for women I guess. But at least one should be helpful I guess. I could say the same for myself, but I have trouble knowing whether I should or shouldn't u know? Girls can be so damn HIDDEN right? or just for me I guess.

I see people do it all the time. It's probably easier when people are in groups of friends, but alone? you might look like a perv JUST for talking to a good looking girl.What if I just want to see if I can make a friend, Im not necessarily looking to get laid. That's for later consideration, if something "clicks" I guess.

But even then, as a guy, who talks to a good looking girl to see if you can be something with her, you run the risk of looking like "a dog". like when you go to a club.. you pick a girl to talk to because she looks good. you want to buy hera drink or whatever, you want to get to know her to see if you can either be a friend or f*ck the sh*t out of her little................

see what i mean?

to be a guy who selectively chooses a woman to talk to is to be a DOG? to be a guy who just LIKES the way a woman looks is to be a DOG? to be a guy who just LIKES the way a woman looks and tries to "kick it" with her is to be a DOG?

Maybe I just dont know how to talk to girls. Any girl... a good looking one.

How does a guy talk to a girl? obviously very differently from how he would talk to a guy. usually it's sexist or just.. gender oriented stuff, or sexual oriented. sexual meaning gender.

so if I want to talk to a good looking woman to see if I could be her friend, JUST BECAUSE I want to "stand next to her fire".... I have to look like a DOG?

now if I alrady had a girlfriend I most likely wouldn't be thinking like this about a good looking woman I see. I'd treat her normally. but as a guy with needs, or desires, or whatever, with biological responses I am supposed to be URGED to talk to her, simply because she "looks hot" or is hot.

Hell, otherwise if you don't talk to her like that she will think you are a pussy anyway right?

I usually try not to differentiate between hot women and the "less than hot women". but there comes a time when u need to right? for the sake of who you are.

I can't say I "LIKE" a girl who I just SAW. I just SAW her, I don't KNOW her. If I could just be casual about it all and end up talking with her just as I would normally end up talking to someone who I could care less about. Easily, having something in common, interesting to talk about. and THEN get to know her, and figure if I "like" her. but that never happens. Im not a social butterfly. I mean.. I communicate. but to have small talk , I usually can't do.

to have small talk, you have to like.. know alot about life, have a lot of intereting things to say. like a freakin scientist who knows a lotof interesting things to say, or a life coach.

BAH I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I"M FUCKING TALKING ABOUT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay Cataldo

You will only look like a dog if you approach her in a creepy way or if you get on all fours and sniff her ass. Here's a thought... women are not attracted to men who are ashamed about their natural desires. If you find a woman attractive, then it's perfectly natural to walk up to her and start a conversation. Timidity = not good

As far as what to say, there is tons of free info online on the subject of picking up women. Reading some of this stuff is a good place to start.