advice please><

otaku

i have a friend on the internet who is being bullyed at school, its really getting her down she has told her mum, teachers, and has been to therapy but nothing seems to work. i really dont know how to help, i was bullied in school but it all seemed to just end one day so i cant really give her advice about it. If anyone has any advice at all ill be really gratefull, i dont want her to become another suicide statistic.[/i]

Tryin

Be her friend, that's all you can do, really. It's her life and nobody can solve it for her, I am afraid.

granadan

Talk to her and parents about homeschooling. I know some people say that is running away - I dont believe it is. If this happened to you at work you would have recourse to the law and the police. In schools it is acceptable because you were all born in the same year? Disgraceful. Otherwise, as has been said, be her friend. Remind her just how great she is and how much you enjoy yhthe time (even cyber time) you get with her. be her escape for an hour or so. And smile, and get yourself a little support if you need to - it isn't easy to see a friend struggle, especially if you are powerless to help.

In these situations, friends really can pull you through bad times. Both of you. ((HUGS)) for being a good friend.