Advice for anyone being bullied

bigDean636

This advice may sound extreme, but the fact is that bullying is not fair. The perpetrators do not care about the victim's feelings. You can't talk your way out of it. I was bullied by a group of teenagers for 3 or 4 years when I was younger. It started at about age 7 or 8. My parents saw the horrible humiliation I was enduring every single day, and they told me to ignore it and "walk away". By the way, don't fool yourself - no one can ignore it, no one. As a result of me "ignoring it", I have zero self esteem or confidence now, years and years later.

Therefore, my advice is to stand up for yourself. It doesn't matter how much bigger the bully or bullies are, it doesn't matter how mean they are, it doesn't matter how much older. They will bully you as long as you let them. That is the truth. You MUST stand up for yourself. Tell them in the coldest, bluntest, most faux-confident tone of voice you can muster that you are NOT going to be their bitch. If they still don't stop, then you'll have to fight them. And when I say fight, odds are I really mean "get your ass kicked". It's the truth. But one or two fights with the bullies and you aren't going to be such an easy target. Just continue to fight back against them every single time they do it, and eventually it will stop.

I would give anything to be able to go back now and get my ass kicked 2 or 3 times instead of having no confidence for the rest of my life.

Bullying, by nature, is one party dominating another. You must make it clear to them that you WILL NOT be dominated. Even if you have to get into a fist fight every single day you'll be a better person for it down the line.

I know what you're thinking, and believe me, I understand... easier said than done.

MikeM

agreed.

stay in controll of the situation but don't go overboard. its time for you to be the intimidating one, raise your voice, but don't let out a pussy scream, listen to some hardcore music like Hatebreed to get an idea of what kind of voice you want to use. If you bring a weapon make sure its a blunt weapon not a sharp edge, we don't want anyone dieing. If you are under the age of 18 you will get away with almost anything you do, (not murder of course). so give that faggot bully a beating of his lifetime. Another option is to bring a weapon and some friends when the bully is alone, have your friends wear a ski mask and a hoodie, doesn't matter if they are freckle faced nerdy lookers with glasses, that outfit will make them look tougher. DONT use the weapon, intimidate the bully first by yelling to his face, then pushing him around. Drop the weapon and start beating the guy, if you start to lose, your friends jump in and help you out.

he will think twice about messing with you next time. if you get in trouble from the cops fuck that you stood your ground and when you are 18, any trouble you got in before that will be erased.

if your parents get pissed then chances are they don't understand the situation you were in fully, so explain it to them. And if anyone else is getting bullied, help them out...don't stand around

Strength in numbers, they have all of their friends around, you need all of yours. if you have none then you have to work with that i guess, it will be a bit harder.

THIS IS ONLY IF IGNORING THEM DOES NOT WORK.

and you may also want to look into a gym membership, adding some muscle to your body and getting lean not only helps your fighting, but also helps you get the girls, anyone can do it.

mike