adderall

gg1101

anyone on it?

i have a script for it. considering taking it as directed and see if it will stabilize my metabolism. currently i take it "as needed" and it makes me sweat more. never taken it regularly. curious if anyone else here does.

Wall colors

Umm, you got it to stabilize your metabolism? or what did you get it for? I don't think you're suppose to get it for that. Of course it'll make you sweat more, it's a stimulant (amphetamine). I take it everyday.

tbanner523

Stabilize your metabolism? Does that mean loosing weight? I am on an Amphetamine and, paradoxically, it doesn't make my sweating any worse than it was in the past.

In fact, when I first started taking it, I was sweating significantly less. I think part of the reason early on was that, as a first time amp user, I was experiencing the euphoria/confidence/I don't give a damn attitude that lasts for a short while, making me less anxious about sweating and, in turn, decreasing the sweat. Amps also affect your vasodilation, which plays a role in sweating, at least insofar as clammy hands go. Those went away for me for a while too.

These feelings are largely gone now, and I am pretty much back to my normal sweating routine (that is - I don't sweat anymore while taking amphetamines)

Last edited: