Add video, article or texts ´bout AvPD

j_brown2

Banned
Hmm how can you tell if you have avoidant personality disorder or social phobia? People with that personality disorder sure have anxiety too... don't really matter I guess what you wanna call it

Felicidad

Hmm how can you tell if you have avoidant personality disorder or social phobia? People with that personality disorder sure have anxiety too... don't really matter I guess what you wanna call it

Sorry, but I meet you. You sent me instant messages to insult me. So I think you and I haven´t got anything to discuss.

j_brown2

Banned
Sorry, but I meet you. You sent me instant messages to insult me. So I think you and I haven´t got anything to discuss.

you are a bit crazy for saying I insulted you lol... you sent me a pm once and I replied, I think I answered your question and asked where your from... that's not insulting, if your a gypsy than it might be, but whatever

PinkFrog

you are a bit crazy for saying I insulted you lol... you sent me a pm once and I replied, I think I answered your question and asked where your from... that's not insulting, if your a gypsy than it might be, but whatever

Dude, wtf that has to do with being a Gypsy? Are you some kind of racist or something? Just wondering. :confused:

j_brown2

Banned
Me a racist? Haha no... she is spreading lies that I insulted her by askin her where she from. So I was jokin if she's a gypsy that this question was insulting to her, iam not a racist but I heard askin a gypsy where you from is insulting coz they don't have their own country. So I asked if she is one coz I can't think of what else could be insulting about asking where you from

j_brown2

Banned
Why do you act so weird Azahara, I never did anything wrong, post my instant message that was supposedly insulting.

j_brown2

Banned
I bet your not gona post anything, coz there is no insulting instant message from me, you just tried to make me look bad in front of all other members, why you did that - I don't know,

Felicidad

Why do you act so weird Azahara, I never did anything wrong, post my instant message that was supposedly insulting.

Ok, I don´t talk anymore about it. I have two options: replay your posts and don´t replay to them. And I have chosen the latter. That´s all.
I know what I personality disorder I have. I´m not asking about yours.

gale

Hey guys you two really amused me.You're like having a lovers' quarrel,sorry but I meant no offense here.Why dont you two exchange a more constructive posts rather than like this.Sorry but it seems very childish to me.I hope this helps...

litewood1

i've been researching social anxiety and avoidant personality.the later rang a bell because of the critical parent angle and looking for approval.