Acceptance

Dariushka

Hi. Just Wikied the term cause I heard someone talking about me (behind me with an intention not to harm) using this term often enough for me to ponder.
I came to this country nine years ago. Driven by courage of a cornered rat cause I needed to sort out a family situation and my country's economy was suddenly lower than the standards my family set up for itself just to keep the pace with the proverbial Joneses. A story long as days I've been counting since coming here..and before of course. Just now seems different. Easier in some aspects, much more difficult in some.
Anyhow, my question is should we accept we are SF( I have all the symptoms ) and try to overcome it or should them in their strength and awareness accept us and create human prompted social margins for us to carry on with life cause anyhow they live theirs to the fullest? Well, in their average majority, they can.
I don't expect you to be double sorry for me but if you work in mature environment can you dream to think they will do more effort (cause it doesn't cost them much?) instead of waiting for you to adjust and follow their rules? Majority rules of them defining NORMALLY functioning social being?
Sorry for previous random thoughts and question but the only way I have found so far was to have a few glasses of wine and then I dared to talk here. I hope you will allow me start afresh.

Dariushka

And sorry for my English. I rather rely on your empathy than on the word critique although I don't mind :)