About to order Advert!

WAresident

Recently found this site and have been looking at many others HH stories, and the types of ways everyone has used to control their sweating. I'm 17 and ive been dealing with underarm HH since i was 13, and just this year ive developed sweating on my hands and feet but nothing too serious, but my underarm sweating is just to much.

Not till this year did i decide to try and do something about my sweating, and so i tried Certain Dri for my underarms and that kept me about 40% dry, and now I'm currently using Drionix, which keeps me about 60% to maybe 70% but to me thats not enough. So I decided to order Advert because I've seen on these different posts that it is a "miracle drug" so why not give it a try?

So I would just like to know if there is any tips anyone could give me for when I use this drug, like when to take it and such. Also might add that I'm an athlete and in highschool so I'm always excersing, and from what I've seen on some posts that it can be harmful to take while excerising.

But hopefully this drug will work, wish me luck!

Sprawling

Welcome to our group!

We have lot's of very recent back posts that will answer all your questions and more. Since you are young it would be a good idea to talk with your doctor before taking Glyco.